Introducing my new messenger..........

cherryrose

Aug 23, 2009
So I saw this yesterday and was so unsure about it. I needed a larger messenger than my oak antony but not so big it would swamp me. I'm only 5"2!!!

After the SA said it was far too conservative for me I decided to think about it overnight. I then spotted a little something that I thought would jazz it up a little! Thank you Corries for such a great idea!

Sadly the strap on the mitzy messenger was too long on me so this bag caught my eye as strap length is just right.

So here is my new oak Somerset satchel........what do you think??

Attachments

• somerset2.jpg
    somerset2.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 160
  • somerset1.jpg
    somerset1.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 114
I think its absolutely lovely on you, and its so mean of you to taunt me with your gorgeous keyring ;)!!!

only joking, it really does finish off your bag perfectly.

Congrats Cherry, love ya modelling pic too :smile:

love it, have never seen that bag in real life. Bought my last Mulberry 2 years ago (a little Somerset shoulder) but that changed last November when I went for Mitzy hobo so I am craving all things Mulberry again.

I think it's lovely. I know the Somerset range may be a bit 'boring/conservative' to some (not as much bling etc), but I think it looks really classy and the keyring gives it a little 'lift' iykwim.

I have not seen this one before but it looks gorgeous on you and the keyring totally blings it up! I love it! You must be very pleased. Bag looks like it will be hardy too so reckon it will serve you well for years. Very classy indeed. Congratulations xx