Introducing my Mini Marcie!

img

Life is short. Buy the bag.
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
I bought a preloved Marcie Medium Satchel in the Anemome Pink color from Fashionphile at a great price, but I didn't love the color in person. I decided to return it and today I bought this adorable little cutie! It's the Mini Marcie crossbody in tan! I love the color and size and the leather is to die for! It fits a lot for such a small bag and I know I will get a lot of use out of it!

I am 5'2" and 115 for mod pic reference. Note my phone fits too but not shown here because I used it to take the pics!

Attachments

• IMG_0877.JPG
    IMG_0877.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 654
  • BagChloe.jpg
    BagChloe.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 667
I bought a preloved Marcie Medium Satchel in the Anemome Pink color from Fashionphile at a great price, but I didn't love the color in person. I decided to return it and today I bought this adorable little cutie! It's the Mini Marcie crossbody in tan! I love the color and size and the leather is to die for! It fits a lot for such a small bag and I know I will get a lot of use out of it!

I am 5'2" and 115 for mod pic reference. Note my phone fits too but not shown here because I used it to take the pics!
You stole my bag! Oops, nevermind, it is still in my closet LOL This is one of my most used bags. It is easy to use and the color goes with everything. I like the bag so much I am considering getting it in teal because it is such a gorgeous color.