Introducing My Happy Constance Family!!

What a beautiful set!

Congratulations! Can't decide which one is my favorite you have made a lovely choice of colours. Enjoy and wear them all in the best of health.

Would love to see some modeling pics please. Your photos are sorely tempting me to start looking for my own Constance.

Thank you for the wonderfully enabling photos! All 3 of your Constance are so special - the bright Soufre, the soft neutral sable (with the TDF pink interior) and the ladylike black with lizard trimming. Congrats on 3 very special bags!

I was waiting for a constance for about a year. I got b/ks during that period, but no constance. Searched high and low.

Finally, I got my soufre constance. I did a reveal on here before. Then, less than a month later, I found 2 more!!! Ahhh!!!

Black one has lizard trimming and the lighter one is sable color. The inside of the sable constance is so beautiful. I took pictures of it without and with flash.

I feel so lucky. I have literally been dreaming about constance bags for a while now.

Thank you for letting me share, my fellow bag lovers! I love the energy and support everyone has for each other on here. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

View attachment 2438699 View attachment 2438697
View attachment 2438708

How did I miss this thread, your Constance's are breathtakingly gorgeous! Congrats.