Introducing...... Miss Ruby red GSH work! I'm so in love!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My gorgeous Ruby red GSH work bag! This was an early anniversary present from my husband. Our anniversary is on Valentines day!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. woah...very nice bag and happy anniversary.
    my bday is on valentine day, i want a bbag too, lol

3. You carry it well.

4. GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSS!!! Shasta~ that is totally beautiful!!!! Looks fabulous on you! Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!

5. Congrats! That is a gorgeous bag. Also Happy Anniversary!

6. Congrats! She's a beauty. And Happy Anniversary in advance. :smile:

7. Gorgeous bag, Shasta!

8. Gorgeous as always Shasta!! I've been thinking that a big red bag needs to be my next purchase...but gosh that work looks so much bigger on your frame than it does on mine.:sweatdrop:

9. Happy Anniversary! Gorgeous Ruby!

10. GORGEOUS Work, love it on you!!! CONGRATS & Happy Anniversary too!

11. Perfect Valentine's gift! Congratulations!

12. CONGRATS! GORGEOUS RUBY! LOOKS FANTASTIC ON! AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! :tup::graucho::drool::woohoo:

13. Congrats and happy anniversary! It looks fab on you.

14. Thank you darlings! This leather is the best that I have ever had, it is squishy, chewy goodness! Thank you for the anniversary wishes! We got married when I was 20! This is our 11th anniversary!

15. Perfection! you are beautiful and that color is amazing!!! Congrats and have a fabulous anniversary next month (though I like when they start early :biggrin:)