Introducing Chocolate Anoushka

brigitte0810

Jul 23, 2007
I've been wanting to do this since October, as then I purchased this bag from a lovely TPFer. It's a bit underrated IMO, I love it, it is the most practical bag, and I used it almost every day during the winter:
P1020898.gif

Here some modelling shots, I have attached a shoulder strap, as I always wanted to wear this bag cross body, and it works fantastically! This is my quick to grab going on a bicycle or to the playground easy to use bag! For me as a mother of two this is a priceless feature! And I love it's edginess stylewise, so I can still be a practical but stylish Chloé mom!
P1020896.gif

P1020897.gif

Sorry for the dark pics, but taking decent modelling shots is a hard task for me!

What a great bag.. Brigitte... you ought to post family pics. You own a splendid collection... That's a hot bag... I've always wondered about the Anouska, but now i have my mind and heart set on getting one.
Enjoy her
PS I do miss my fav mirrow ;)

Oh, thank you mariabdc... The mirror, yes, we moved apartments, and we haven't hung this mirror yet, We still have it, and I am planning to put it back on in the bedroom, but for now, the bathroom mirror has to be used... (sorry for the mess, too)

The Anoushka, I think this is the most practical bag, and the more I use her the more I cherish her, I really think that it is a very unique bag! Stylewise, too!

congrats on another fabulous chloe!!! I didn't realise that anouska could be worn cross-body (good to know). I love anything that is easy to carry - for mommy reasons also - congrats - it looks gorgeous!

Thank you for your kind comments! daisyrockyrosie, the Anoushka normally can't be worn cross-body, but I always thought it was meant to be worn like that and so I attached a chocolate brown belt as a shoulder strap. I found a nice one with buckles to fasten and I like the look a lot!