INTRECCIATO LAMBSKIN STITCHED BAG - what sizes and colors does it come in?

Not too sure about this bag. Like what boxermom suggested, call a store or email Ana from the BV website. Do report back what you find out! ;)

I saw the limo one IRL, it's pretty small actually, definitely more of a handbag than a shoulder bag.
As for colors, theoretically, BV bags can come in any of their existing colors -- you just have to special order it. The price is the original price of the style plus 30 percent. A SA told me that since it's still pretty early in the season, BV has extra leather of most (if not all) colors.

I saw the limo one IRL, it's pretty small actually, definitely more of a handbag than a shoulder bag.
As for colors, theoretically, BV bags can come in any of their existing colors -- you just have to special order it. The price is the original price of the style plus 30 percent. A SA told me that since it's still pretty early in the season, BV has extra leather of most (if not all) colors.

That's very informative, chiaoapple. I learn so much here. The regular prices are pretty high; adding a 30% surcharge for a special order would definitely put a bag out of my range. If there was a color I adored but the bag didn't come in it, it would be so nice to get your perfect bag.