International order from US

^ i actually meant that i used a foreign bank's card, not a local bank's card (for example, D*S, O*BC and etc.) thanks for asking ;)

Add on to this, ideally such as citibank, american express will be ideal. If not any foreign cc# will be better then using DBS cc# for example:heart:

Definitely buyin it from USA is better, more choices than in singapore. But bear in mind that due to the high shippin costs + 7% government taxes, that will add on to your amt that you pay for.

But i still prefer to buy it from overseas (most of my stuffs are from US which i've been doin that sometime back). Even my bags like balenciaga is also from US directly coz u will realise that the pricing here are so much higher than US even for chanel as well.

Now i'm goin to buy my J12 watch and decides to buy it from either USA (no tax refund but my gf is comin back to SG for CNY so can avoid shippin costs/even US taxes) or Europe (if europe retail price + tax refund is lower than US) since Singapore is abt 1K more.

Guys guy guys...need help! How do I contact Saks? I am having a wierd breakdown with the email right now. Unless anyone can share their SA with me with Saks. I think I want to deal with Saks since they accept all major credit cards... Hope you guys can assist me.

Hey you guys....i am pretty peeved right now that Saks can't ship internationally to Brunei. I am trying my luck with NM which I will have to set my alarm at the crack of dawn (5am local time and 12noon in NYC) to hunt for my lust :crybaby:

Can anybody tell me what the reduction in price would be if I bought a lambskin classic flap with gold chain? I don't yet even know what the US price is. If it makes a difference, I live in New York City, so I'm talking about the price here. If the lambskin classic flap is currently made in more than one size, I think it the 10" I'm referring to.

A dumb question - could you fit a typically sized paperback novel in a 10" classic flap, or if you're carrying a 10" classic flap do you not read paperbacks?

Hi girls!:heart:
i'm having a really hard time here! I found the navy reissue i've always wanted.
The bag is in a Chanel Boutique in the US. I gave the SA my C/C and address
( of course my billing and shipping is the same address) . I just received a call from her
letting me know that they couldnt ship to Canada?
1. because i have to be there in person at least once to do a phone order for the next time and
2 because there are boutiques in Canada.
Canada is not even getting any navy in the 226 ( i dont think) and even if they do i'm sure a list is a mile long. So i asked her if i could do a charge send through a boutique in
Canada, she said she was sure i couldnt but she would double check with the MGR tomorrow. She also asked me if i could get a friend who lives in the States to order the
bag for me. But 2600 is a lot of money so i dont want to bother any of my friends. Thus
being charged tax in the US and then with customs in Canada.
So my question is, is there any other way i can do this? is there any other boutique that could do an international shipping ? if so could i purchase the bag through a store that would ship? This is so confusing! but please help!:confused1:

^ this is most strange! I've spoken to a few SAs at the Chanel boutiques (and I'm getting my purple 225 from one) in the US and all of them can ship overseas. The only difference is the price in shipping (the Chanel in Hawaii quoted me around $60+ to ship and the store in Texas quoted me around $75-80) but they were all fine with international shipping.

B, I'll PM you my SA's contact in Texas, I know he just helped a couple of PFers with the reissues. :yes:

^ this is most strange! I've spoken to a few SAs at the Chanel boutiques (and I'm getting my purple 225 from one) in the US and all of them can ship overseas. The only difference is the price in shipping (the Chanel in Hawaii quoted me around $60+ to ship and the store in Texas quoted me around $75-80) but they were all fine with international shipping.

B, I'll PM you my SA's contact in Texas, I know he just helped a couple of PFers with the reissues. :yes:

You SAs from Hawaii and Texas are both SOOOO WONDERFUL! :heart: Just wanted to get it off my chest! Heehee!

oh no *pure_honey! i didn't realize you are in canada! i know from asking around before, that chanel USA does not typically ship to other countries. hopefully they will make an exception for you since you are practically right next door!

please keep us updated. i want you to get the bag!!!

Well the stores in NM and Saks can ship to Canada but I don't know about the actual stores. I've tried calling the ones in Vegas before and they said they wouldn't be able to ship it also.

Hi, just want to ask for the procedures for doing the international shippment from US department stores...... do you just make the phone call and give SA your credit card numbers over the phone and then they deliver the bag to you OR you're required to fill in some order forms to the purchase of Chanel bags?

If there're other steps that need to do this, could u let me know? Many thanks

I don't trust NM at all. I once ordered a pair of chanel sunglasses and they sent them to a totally different address. Not only that, they also gave me a hard time to get a refund plus they never returned the shipping money=(