International Hotness ! Something For Everyone !

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    First up is Won Bin, an award-winning Korean actor with whom I fell in love after watching one of his Korean telenovelas. You can’t beat the combination of boyish cuteness and a killer body. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]German-Egyptian Mido Hamada co-starred in The Path to 9/11 on ABC.
    [​IMG]
    Yehuda Levi stars primarily in Israeli telenovelas, but you may have seen him in the film Yossi and Jagger.

[​IMG]And, finally, who can forget Rodrigo Santoro in Love Actually? He makes me wish I knew Portuguese and had better access to Brazilian moviesmovies.

Hope you found someone to like in here, :heart:

2. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. OHHH. I really love the Korean guy! YUMMY!

4. Hmm.. i don't think that's won bin..i think that's a Japanese actor called Takeshi something something. here is won bin instead :smile:

[​IMG]

5. Oh thanks Prada! Really nice eye candy! I really like Mida Hamada, and Yehuda Levi! Those are some very cute guys!

6. Oh YUM YUM! I love Asian guys.

7. yes that's Takashi Kaneshiro :love:! i love him, especially in House of Flying Daggers with Zhang Ziyi:tender:

8. oh yummy....love the asian boys..:drool: ..thanks for sharing..

9. Takashi is hot. Isn't Takashi gay?

10. humminah humminah humminah!!

11. I don't care if he's gay! he's awfully sexy either way!!!

Rodrigo in Love Actually was just beautiful!!! My best friend and I were watching this movie together and whenever his face showed up onto the screen, we both :love: :love: :love:

12. Omgggg... I love him!! :love: He's a Japanese-Chinese actor/model. He's not Won Bin.

13. I LOVEEEEE Takashi Kaneshiro!!! Super gorgeous!!!

14. Japanese-Taiwanese actually :love:

15. Rodrigo Santoro .. the boy is mine :drool: :drool: LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice