Interesting observation when buying online

JayhawkLV

Aug 2, 2015
I purchased the new Zoe wallet today off the US website and I noticed in the details section it listed that the wallet would be Made in France or Made in Spain. I thought this was really interesting. Has anyone else ever noticed this when buying online? When I’ve purchased in the past I just waited to see if it was MIF it MIU when I received it.

I ordered the Zoe Wallet today too! And I noticed that on a number of items I looked at. Don’t think it said where they were made before online. It was always a wait and see when it arrived!

Yes it does in fact state that on a few items. Don’t be disappointed when it’s MIU instead when received because that has happened a few times. LV should really fix that as it is very misleading for those who actually care where the item is made.

Reactions: PurseAddict728
Yes it does in fact state that on a few items. Don’t be disappointed when it’s MIU instead when received because that has happened a few times. LV should really fix that as it is very misleading for those who actually care where the item is made.
And more generally, the descriptions of items on the LV website are plagued with mistakes. So annoying.

There is a previous thread on this matter if I recall correctly. I think the poster had purchased something with this made in France/Spain description and was disappointed to receive a made in USA item. So please prepare yourself, just in case.