Interesting Cartier ?

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
If Cartier does the same promo that they did in January where you spend $5,000 and they give you $1,000 off - what would you buy to reach the $5,000 mark if you want to do a plain :heart:Love bracelet (not cuff) and something else? Would you do a ring and which one? Would you do a wallet? I just heard that they did the same promo for a very short time around Valentines Day and rumor has it that they are doing something special this month!

I just called around a little bit. So far, no news. But it was suggested to put your name and info in the boutique's data base. That way you get cerificates and catalogues, etc. in the mail. You need to go to the boutique in person I believe to do this.

Hokaplan, thanks for calling the boutiques for information on the Centennial promotion. I really hope they do it again. I spoke with my SA, and she told me that there "maybe" a possible Mother's Day promotion.

yunwendy - Thats interesting about Mother's Day too. I think I should definitely not do anything unless a promo is going on. There is bound to be another since there were already two this year.