Interested in Rib rhino! China or Taiwan?

China Ofcourse. Taiwan surgery is wack... Never seen a good result from them even from friends.
The thing about china is that no one (except mainlanders) seems to trust them due to the negative connotation built over the years. I've never seen better results elsewhere though? sure, people could argue that some B&A could be photoshopped but even that has a limit. The way they focus on the harmony of the face while doing a nose job (or even eyes) is insane. Will post more B&As!

I've chatted with a mainlander and she also told me that taiwan doctors tend to not focus on reducing the size of the nose, resulting in a very large nose. For me that is quite a concern because my primary focus is on the size, rather than height of the nose.

Reactions: FixedSister
The thing about china is that no one (except mainlanders) seems to trust them due to the negative connotation built over the years. I've never seen better results elsewhere though? sure, people could argue that some B&A could be photoshopped but even that has a limit. The way they focus on the harmony of the face while doing a nose job (or even eyes) is insane. Will post more B&As!

I've chatted with a mainlander and she also told me that taiwan doctors tend to not focus on reducing the size of the nose, resulting in a very large nose. For me that is quite a concern because my primary focus is on the size, rather than height of the nose.
Yes indeed. China has a more aesthetic eye when it comes to beauty. Taiwanese tend to prefer natural "no surgery-surgery" result as the country is more conservative when it comes to cosmetic procedures. Appearance is much more important in China than it is in Taiwan especially nowadays with the 網紅 culture. A lot of Korean surgeons migrate to china too because of the high demand there for surgery~ so definitely China all the way when it comes to choosing a country for cosmetic procedures.

Yes indeed. China has a more aesthetic eye when it comes to beauty. Taiwanese tend to prefer natural "no surgery-surgery" result as the country is more conservative when it comes to cosmetic procedures. Appearance is much more important in China than it is in Taiwan especially nowadays with the 網紅 culture. A lot of Korean surgeons migrate to china too because of the high demand there for surgery~ so definitely China all the way when it comes to choosing a country for cosmetic procedures.
agree! except that china is kind of a "bubble" by itself so it is really hard to plan consults because they do not use the normal channels we use (email etc etc). Also their mandarin is really advanced so I tend to face some trouble when conversing / researching. XHS has helped a ton though, especially with the B&As.

I also wonder how do people make payment for PS in china? Do they mostly use unionpay?

agree! except that china is kind of a "bubble" by itself so it is really hard to plan consults because they do not use the normal channels we use (email etc etc). Also their mandarin is really advanced so I tend to face some trouble when conversing / researching. XHS has helped a ton though, especially with the B&As.

I also wonder how do people make payment for PS in china? Do they mostly use unionpay?
I paid for my surgery in China , in person . (Rmb)

I paid for my surgery in rmb and I communicated with the doctor via wechat. The app allows you to press down on messages and automatically translates to your language. I know of a few good doctors in China. Dalian is the hotspot for good rhinoplasty surgeons. Dr. Du at swanlike is amazing(the best ) Her work shown below . Dr wang Ting and his team at mediwell in dalian are great too. 59C2A760-1CD6-4A19-BA9D-E5128BA5AA13.png

China Ofcourse. Taiwan surgery is wack... Never seen a good result from them even from friends.
Then I'm guessing your friends didn't go to very good clinics. I've seen plenty of successful results that also look natural. Of course I've also seen and heard cases of serious botched jobs, it just depends on the doctors and clinics. I really don't think it's fair to generalize like that.

Unfortunately the good places that locals know to go to are hard to find because there's no central site like Yelp where everyone can post reviews. Instead it's often through word of mouth, via various forums (eg. ppt and dcard), or Facebook groups.

Reactions: xanncy
Then I'm guessing your friends didn't go to very good clinics. I've seen plenty of successful results that also look natural. Of course I've also seen and heard cases of serious botched jobs, it just depends on the doctors and clinics. I really don't think it's fair to generalize like that.

Unfortunately the good places that locals know to go to are hard to find because there's no central site like Yelp where everyone can post reviews. Instead it's often through word of mouth, via various forums (eg. ppt and dcard), or Facebook groups.
I'm a local and I know because I'm born and raised Taiwanese. So my friends are all locals too lol. Word of mouth is, do it In Korea if you have money.

More nice results I found from this place in Nan Jing:
科家中心顾智 (Ke Jia Zhong Xin Gu Zhi)
Sina Visitor System
微信 (WeChat):zyc419

Tried adding them on wechat but to no avail. Saw many chinese netizens claiming that is it super hard to get a consult / reply / appointment from this particular hospital.

Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 3.48.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 3.48.12 PM.png