Instead of a Zippy...?

renayamasaki

自分磨き中
Oct 8, 2007
I have a lot of small bags, and am wondering if any of you small bag lovers can help me out.

I recently got rid of all of my Zippy's because they turned out to be quite impractical for me in Japan. I use a lot of bills and they simply do not fit well inside the Zippy so I decided to get rid of it...

Now the question is, I need to find a replacement for them.

I already have the PTI as my main wallet, but I'm really thinking of getting a second, smaller, more compact wallet.

Do any of you have suggestions? I'm leaning towards the French Purse, but I'm not too sure if that wallet is too bulgy. Do any of you think having a men's wallet is too, uh...manly?

For reference, the smallest LV I own is the Eva and Alma BB's, and I prefer my wallets to be vernis.

Thank you so much!

The Helene is small but bulky. I use a insolite coin purse and it holds plenty. I know sometimes people don't like to fold bills(unsure why) but you will have to fold bills in this one. I double up on the cards In each slot and can hold about $3 randomly in coins. Best wallet choice ever made. I also have a limited edition interior

I think the french purse would be your best bet. It looks like it could hold a lot of receipts. Maybe you could try taking your Eva to the LV boutique? They could help you with suggestions as well.

The sarah wallet would not fit comfortably in the Eva. I tried that and ended up carrying my iphone 4 in my pocket.

And if you have your eyes set on a men's wallet, why not? Just rock it! :biggrin:

The Helene is small but bulky. I use a insolite coin purse and it holds plenty. I know sometimes people don't like to fold bills(unsure why) but you will have to fold bills in this one. I double up on the cards In each slot and can hold about $3 randomly in coins. Best wallet choice ever made. I also have a limited edition interior

I have to agree, I use a PTI as I carry large bags w/ me but I got the Insolite for the BF and at first he was worried about the zipper pulls (called them tassels) but now he loves it. Carries it in his back pocket, holds everything he needs, and had no problem making the transition to folding bills.... Got vermilion red interior, so fun!