Instant Reveal

MapleLuxe

Nov 30, 2013
I am supposed to be on ban island.. but then I saw this little beauty and I could not resist!!

Not at all practical material wise.. SO overpriced for what it is.. but I had to get her!! It's the perfect neon coral color!! :love: I know it will be a nightmare to keep transfer free and dry during winter season (or difficult to wait until summer to wear it) but when I saw it I just though 'screw it you only live once get the damn bag!' I chose what the SA described as 'mini' over the medium/large sized bag as I felt the coral color just worked so much better in the mini size.

A few notes..
-love the black hardwear it seems lighter somehow than the standard chain. The contrast works so well with the neon color IRL.
-I do not feel the quality is at all up to par with usual Chanel standards. I got the bag because I loved the color and it will work well for my wardrobe.. but I have to say the shape is not quite perfect. It seems a bit empty and lacks the structure of the caviar bags. I had my choice of 3 mini's and all had minor velvet flaws on the corners of the bag and to the back of the bags.
-the color changes a lot IRL.. it looks very bleached orange in bright light due to the direction of the velvet and light bounce and this is not nearly as pretty as the deep coral color it is in normal/darker lighting. This bag may be better suited for night time when the coral color pops more!

Thanks for letting me share her with you all!! Now someone please send a dingy and ship me back to ban island!

I love the color! So many wonderful things in life are not practical :P but they bring us joy and make us smile so they're worth it! Enjoy ban island with your new beautiful bag :biggrin:

I am supposed to be on ban island.. but then I saw this little beauty and I could not resist!!

Not at all practical material wise.. SO overpriced for what it is.. but I had to get her!! It's the perfect neon coral color!! :love: I know it will be a nightmare to keep transfer free and dry during winter season (or difficult to wait until summer to wear it) but when I saw it I just though 'screw it you only live once get the damn bag!' I chose what the SA described as 'mini' over the medium/large sized bag as I felt the coral color just worked so much better in the mini size.

A few notes..
-love the black hardwear it seems lighter somehow than the standard chain. The contrast works so well with the neon color IRL.
-I do not feel the quality is at all up to par with usual Chanel standards. I got the bag because I loved the color and it will work well for my wardrobe.. but I have to say the shape is not quite perfect. It seems a bit empty and lacks the structure of the caviar bags. I had my choice of 3 mini's and all had minor velvet flaws on the corners of the bag and to the back of the bags.
-the color changes a lot IRL.. it looks very bleached orange in bright light due to the direction of the velvet and light bounce and this is not nearly as pretty as the deep coral color it is in normal/darker lighting. This bag may be better suited for night time when the coral color pops more!

Thanks for letting me share her with you all!! Now someone please send a dingy and ship me back to ban island!

WOW!! What a striking bag! I'm crazy about it, good for you, you really do only live once... wear it in good heath, my dear.

Congrats ! I was thinking about getting the same bag but was worried about the material. It's really pretty but I'm not up for spending that much money on bag that lack quality.

Thanks ladies! Not an easy choice but sometimes the heart wins over the mind :smile: im not going to over baby her. I plan on wearing till she falls apart. No more babying bags for me.. no more waste!!