Instant Reveal!

Congrats, I'm thinking of doing the same (selling speedy for speedy b), does it hang ok when using the strap? I've seen some say that it's an awkward shape when crossbody.
Loved your pbwimb, great photo!

Thanks all for the nice comments, I am so happy :smile:

Super nice :smile: love this in DE I have a mono and thinking I might need to add a DE to my collection

How do you like your Speedy in mono? I am thinking about getting one in the future but I am still not sure about it.

Congrats, I'm thinking of doing the same (selling speedy for speedy b), does it hang ok when using the strap? I've seen some say that it's an awkward shape when crossbody.
Loved your pbwimb, great photo!

When you install the long strap it hangs perfect for me, short strap is very short for me. I am 5'6''. I would use it as crossbody when I have to use public transportation. Other than that I like it on the shoulder.

Love it!!! I'm glad you got the bag you wanted. I read your story on the shopping thread ( I think) where you wrote about the terrible experience with the SA's in Canada....I don't understand, they work for the company, NOT own it!!!