Instant Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 26, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
    Here's a few things that I just got.
    I had been wanting these boots FOREVER! lol I finally found them at TJ Max. Makes me a little excited for winter!

Does anyone know if I will need to (or should since it is suede) spray them with water proofing??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My bf also got me a coach gift card for our Anniversary and I am soo excited because I was on a coach ban because I just bought a Canon 5d!!

2. Hi there. Great finds! Congratulations.

If it's suede, yes, you need to spray waterproofing on your boots to retain its looks. Nice BF you have there.

3. Thanks for the info!

4. Congrats on finding the boots. I'm loving your glasses too!

5. Congrat's! I love your boots..I have seen Coach boots alot lately @ Marshall's and TJ-Maxx!I may just have to get a black pair.I live in NH. and never wear boots,lol!Oh and Congrat's on your Anniversary!:yahoo:

6. Congrats! And those glasses are gorgeous! :heart:

7. those glasses are cute. where did you get them from? non of the local places in my area for optometry sell coach.

8. thanks! no one has them around where i live either. i actually got them on evilbay which was quite the risk because they could have looked horrible on me but i love them so i was lucky!

9. i love your glasses... and your new boots !

10. Adorable!

11. congrats, photogurl, on your anniversary & your new Coach goodies...I really like the boots!

12. LOVE the glasses.....soooo cute!!! ;) Nice boots too!

13. Cute...LOVE LOVE LOVE the glasses

14. Love your boots!! I'm on the hunt for new winter boots, too! :smile: The glasses are wayyy cute!

15. Great finds! Don't know about care for the boots, but wear them in good health!