INSTANT REVEAL - The rare (for me!) boutique purchase!

And finally, though this isn't LV-related, I must show you what I got with my Harvey Nichols vouchers, since it was such a steal, being on sale too! New Vivienne Westwood wallet, which I ended up getting for almost £100 off retail!

2012-07-11_18-18-28.jpg

2012-07-11_17-25-00.jpg

Love the toiletry pouch, I've always wanted one, but there's always something else I want to get... I'll get one eventually hahaha...
And get a Kusama pareo, they're awesome.
Congrats! :smile:

Love the toiletry pouch, I've always wanted one, but there's always something else I want to get... I'll get one eventually hahaha...
it's because of your fabby mod pics..... that i now have to have the pareo!!!!!;) and i also have a tp26!!! best item i have bought!!!

Congrats, both pieces are gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the YK scarves. It's hard to envision the size in perspective online...hopefully we'll see some mod pics from our lovely, fellow tPFers!

Thanks everyone!

It was your photos that I saw last night that made me want to check them out while I was there! I'd seen someone else reveal the yellow pareo and I was :drool: and then when I saw you with your beautiful red one I was really excited to see them in person. They're gorgeous but I really love huuuuge scarves/stoles. I wish they were a little bigger but I do like the way you were wearing yours in the picture, I kind of wish I'd picked one up now! Do you think these will be available for a while or will it be a case of once they're gone, they're gone?

Thanks everyone!

It was your photos that I saw last night that made me want to check them out while I was there! I'd seen someone else reveal the yellow pareo and I was :drool: and then when I saw you with your beautiful red one I was really excited to see them in person. They're gorgeous but I really love huuuuge scarves/stoles. I wish they were a little bigger but I do like the way you were wearing yours in the picture, I kind of wish I'd picked one up now! Do you think these will be available for a while or will it be a case of once they're gone, they're gone?

My SA told me in October with the release of the canvas bags there will be a blue and a green stole, but I guess those will be more expensive as they're similar to the Sprouse leopard stoles.
I hope they're available until October at least when they release the new ones :smile:

My SA told me in October with the release of the canvas bags there will be a blue and a green stole, but I guess those will be more expensive as they're similar to the Sprouse leopard stoles.
I hope they're available until October at least when they release the new ones :smile:

Cool! I didn't actually realise that the Kusama collab was coming to the Monogram canvas until the manager told me today! I hope they're available for a while too! But to be on the safe side I might have to pick up one of the pareos next month. And then I'll start being good. :biggrin:

Cool! I didn't actually realise that the Kusama collab was coming to the Monogram canvas until the manager told me today! I hope they're available for a while too! But to be on the safe side I might have to pick up one of the pareos next month. And then I'll start being good. :biggrin:

Cool! I hope you get one!
I'll be good from October on... I want a Kusama Zippy wallet in blue or green :graucho:

Congrats on your in store visit! Can it fit am iPad??

It does fit my iPad but it's a bit of a tight squeeze. You can still zip it but it kind of makes it look a bit misshapen.

There was a thread recently from a member who found a TP they'd forgotten about in their closet, and they showed pics of an iPad plus charger inside it. Am
I correct in thinking that the TP26 is definitely the largest size? Compared to how mine looks with an iPad inside there seemed to be a lot more room in the other member's TP.