Instant reveal of my HG

llpalmtree said:
Looks great on you. Your gonna love this bag.

purplelv said:
Great purchase,congrats!

RoseNBloom said:
Congrats!

elleestbelle said:
Congrats!!

needlv said:
nice! congrats!

C8810 said:
Lovely :smile: congrats

LVMOMMY said:
Congratulations!

s324k said:
Congrats~!!

cfca22 said:
Congratulations

dinitegrity said:
you look great~!

bjorn said:
Looks great on you..congrats.

shalomjude said:

Iffi said:
Nice bag! Congrats!

diva22starz said:
So gorgeous !!!!!

rizel said:
Pretty bag...Congrats!

Adlyn said:
Congrats!

Smellyfeet said:
Beautiful! Congrats!

Home Sweet Home said:
Beautiful bag congrats

nrr_md said:
Love it! Congrats :smile:

Iduna said:
beautiful, congrats!

Markxmikesmom said:
Lucky you, found one with out a ugly cloth tag!! It's beautiful!!!

Thank you for letting me share. It was a long journey for me to find one without the cloth tag. Can't wait to take her out.

Noi_82 said:
Going to make this quick since DBF is waiting on me to go have some Sushi. Finally bought it and found one in MIS. I'm content for the rest of 2012. Or am I? :smile: For reference, I'm 5'5 and introducing you to my Mono Artsy MM and medium agenda refill.

Can't wait to see it once you've used it a bit. I'm so curious how the handle wears and if it really ever gets slouchier. Looks great on you!

a.s.h.l.e.y said:
We're bag twins! Mine is also MIS! Congrats and enjoy! :smile:

Queen Maria said:
Congrats !!! We are bag twins :biggrin:
You will love it !!!!

zh123 said:
Nice.. Does lv agenda have month in two page pages? And i have to ask.. How do you keep your arm so toned!! :nuts:

Ashely & Queen Maria: Thank you ladies for modeling the Artsy in the clubhouse. You two really helped me because I thought the Artsy would be too big on me since I'm tall and skinny. :smile:

zh123: Yes it does, but its only 1" W x 1.1" L. I prefer the week on two pages. I use elliptical machine the one that works on my arms too. Forgot the name of the other machine, but its kind of like bench press machine, but I sit instead of laying down.