INSTANT REVEAL~~My one and only boy- Navy Caviar WOC! :)

ehc2010

O.G.
Sep 20, 2008
Things aren't going too great with the real life boys for this single gal at the moment, so instead of spending money on fancy dinners, dates, and vacations, I decided to buy myself something that will make me reliably happy! No disappointment, no confusion, just 100% beautiful and pure eye candy from me to me. :cool:

Thank you for letting me share. He is gorgeous and truly worth my worship!

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 1,193
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1,177
  • photo4.jpg
    photo4.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 1,182
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 1,187
  • photo1 (1).jpg
    photo1 (1).jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 1,181
  • photo2 (1).jpg
    photo2 (1).jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 1,181
  • photo1 (2).jpg
    photo1 (2).jpg
    82 KB · Views: 1,182
Things aren't going too great with the real life boys for this single gal at the moment, so instead of spending money on fancy dinners, dates, and vacations, I decided to buy myself something that will make me reliably happy! No disappointment, no confusion, just 100% beautiful and pure eye candy from me to me. :cool:

Lovely... :heart:

Congratulations! It is stunning. Did you also see the black one with GHW? Which one is nicer IRL, navy or black?

Congratulations! It is stunning. Did you also see the black one with GHW? Which one is nicer IRL, navy or black?

Thanks for the compliment! No, I have not seen the black boy caviar WOC IRL, but this decision was a no brainer for me since I already have a classic quilted black WOC. :smile: Had to switch it up! :smile:

LOL love the way you introduced this! Most definitely worth your worship - I adore the navy!