Instant Reveal -- my new addition to the family!

partialtopink

partialtopink.com
O.G.
Nov 14, 2007
IMG_7566.JPG
Say hello to my new togo Rouge Vif B30 in silver hardware!! :heart::heart: It's my first B30, and I love the size! Still love my B35s, but boy is it lighter and easier on my neck/tennis elbow. I asked my SA for a cool, true red. Rouge Casaque was first on my wishlist, but this is an extremely similar color. I originally wanted to add a holiday red bag to my collection, but this can definitely be worn year round.

Also picked up the Avalon blanket in the traditional print and the horseshoe charm on my business trip. The blanket has been on my wishlist for years, and the charm was an impulse purchase. How do you think it works with the red?

View attachment 3877763
Say hello to my new togo Rouge Vif B30 in silver hardware!! :heart::heart: It's my first B30, and I love the size! Still love my B35s, but boy is it lighter and easier on my neck/tennis elbow. I asked my SA for a cool, true red. Rouge Casaque was first on my wishlist, but this is an extremely similar color. I originally wanted to add a holiday red bag to my collection, but this can definitely be worn year round.

Also picked up the Avalon blanket in the traditional print and the horseshoe charm on my business trip. The blanket has been on my wishlist for years, and the charm was an impulse purchase. How do you think it works with the red?
Gorgeous bag! Truly beautiful red.

I think the charm gives the bag warmth and kind of an autumnal vibe. I think red and camel are really classy together.

Congratulations!