Instant reveal! My first of many Hermès purchase I'm sure.

Nov 26, 2010
IMG_0369.jpgIMG_0370.jpgIMG_0371.jpg

I met the nicest SA that sat with me and showed me all the different types of leathers. He was so sweet. I told him I had always been so nervous to walk into Hermès. I was planning a card and change holder but asked if they had any rodeo charms in. He even explained the process of getting a B. He said it was all attitude and how interested you were in genuinely learning the brand and all aspects of Hermès. He gave me a tour of the Ala Moana location and even included a few samples with my purchase.

View attachment 4239193View attachment 4239194View attachment 4239195

I met the nicest SA that sat with me and showed me all the different types of leathers. He was so sweet. I told him I had always been so nervous to walk into Hermès. I was planning a card and change holder but asked if they had any rodeo charms in. He even explained the process of getting a B. He said it was all attitude and how interested you were in genuinely learning the brand and all aspects of Hermès. He gave me a tour of the Ala Moana location and even included a few samples with my purchase.
You have started out well! Congratulations, and welcome to what we call the slippery orange slope!

Reactions: atcprincess
So nice to hear of your great first experience at H! I got a rodeo as part of my first H shopping experience too and was only told later that it’s quite a rare find. So congrats on this great first piece!

Also watch out for those perfume samples! I’m now on the lookout for a few Hermessence fragrances as those samples can be addicting too! [emoji8]

View attachment 4239193View attachment 4239194View attachment 4239195

Congrats atcprincess! Good to hear about your experience, look forward to more reveals.... orange boxes are so addictive :biggrin:

Welcome to the H side! It’s always nice to hear of a positive experience, and congratulations on your horsey.
I used to purchased LV too, but after discovering H, I fell in love with their craftsmanship and have been a fan since. It didn’t take long for me to return for a second, third and then fourth bags within a timeframe of six months.