Instant Reveal - My Christmas Present

DearBuddha

Feb 22, 2008
I've had the same Coach wallet for nearly five years, but it's obviously starting to fall apart and it was clear I needed to get a replacement sooner rather than later.

I've loved the Emilie wallet for years, but I just never worked up the nerve to buy it. I mentioned it to DH in passing a while ago, when he asked what I'd like for Christmas, but I didn't really expect he'd remember, and I certainly didn't expect he'd actually get it, because we usually set a strict budget for the holidays and splurge a few months later for our birthdays.

Needless to say, I was floored to see a LV box under our Christmas tree on Christmas morning :smile:

When I opened the box, I was a little surprised to see the Josephine instead of the Emilie, but I resolved to keep my mouth shut because I didn't want to offend my husband after he gave me an expensive gift. However, I also gave him an LV wallet for Christmas, and it turned out it was a different one than the one he liked. Once I knew he was exchanging his wallet, I made the move to exchange mine as well, and now I have an incredible wallet and a happy husband.

So onto the pics!

The leather button has a slight scuff on it after spending a few days in my bag. The SA said to hold on before replacing it because it's likely to wear away even more over time. So for now I guess I'll just grin and bear it. Eh.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 392
  • photo-2.JPG
    photo-2.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 391
  • photo-1.JPG
    photo-1.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 389
Oh I'm so glad it worked out for you!! I was always too scared to purchase a wallet because of the cost being so close to the cost of a bag. DH bought me a Pomme Sarah and I've used it every day since (more than three years ago).