Instant reveal - first chanel

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just returned back home from Paris. My mission with the trip failed - I wanted a Boy bag in beige or grey with "gold" hardware, but the bag was no where to find. So I another item instead, a classic Chanel wallet in lambskin! (And a couple of nailpolish as well :P).

Hopefully my SA will hunt the bag I want down so that I can join the Boy-club!

Thanks for letting me share

Attached Files:

2. congratulations on your beautiful wallet!!!! :biggrin: I am thinking of the same one ;)

chanel makes wonderful nail polishes!!! I especially love the reds

I do hope you find just the boy you are looking for very soon! :heart:

3. Lovely wallet! The lambskin looks sumptuous!! :smile: I like the presentation in your photo, too. :smile:

4. Congrats on your beautiful wallet!!!

5. Love the wallet!!! And all of the nail polishes-- what fun!

6. Very nice wallet. I love the picture of it surrounded by your nail polishes and lipsticks :smile:

7. very nice wallet, congrats!

8. Congrats on your wallet and nail polish. The bag you are deceiving may be coming out in the fall, maybe you can try again around July? The fall bags are going to have bronze or golden hardware I believe.... So you may find the boy for you then..,.., congrats!! Good luck to you!

9. Congrats on your first Chanel! Good luck with your boy hunt :smile:

10. Congrats!! And good luck on your hunt!! :smile:

11. Beautiful wallet!

12. Lovely wallet! Congrats!

13. Congrats! Beautiful wallet.

14. beautiful wallet! congrats!

15. Congratulations on your beautiful wallet. I hope your SA will find you the perfect boy soon.