Instant Reveal and a Decision to Make

I understand your dilemma. I just picked up a new pinnacle navy Audrey and I love it. But honestly, the camel saffiano tote is BEAUTIFUL. The large camel tote is on my shortlist of bags I want. I don't think it's too dressy for everyday. I'm a stay at home mom and could see myself plopping one in a shopping cart or on a park bench. It's like LV, you can dress it up or down, IMO.

I am loving the saff tote (can't wait to fondle a few this weekend:P), but to me they really are two different types of bags.
I have the original Audrey in navy, and last year's tote in lagoon and metallic - and I wear all three, so I want you to keep both...

Saffiano. I really liked it when I saw it this weekend, so much so that I bit the bullet on the robin n/s tote which should be here tomorrow.

BTW, love your taste in bags!

Nandini

That does not look big on you
It looks HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT on you!

Saffiano! It says more Florida to me and looks fab on you!

Saffiano! The color is perfect! And it looks great on you, not business-y at all.. in a good way. ;) Enjoy your new tote!

I agree! It looks great on you. Thanks for sharing pics, the N/S is the style I am getting and I am a SAHM too ;)

Thank you! :smile:

I do agree with you about the color of the Audrey for summer, I almost bought the Laura tote I sand this weekend....until I spied the legacy striped duffle in white/beige and went with that. I don't really care for the look of the saff tote myself, but it doesn't look bad on you at all. My go to bag in summer when I need to carry a lot is my anthracite glam, easy to wear, has a full zipper, holds a ton and the color goes with summery clothes just great. What about trying for the Audrey in the beige/cream color that it comes in ?

I actually have the anthracite glam, and I love it. But I've already had a metallic bag that peeled so I am careful with the anthracite. It says on the care card to only clean with a dry cloth, so I am careful not to take it in the rain. The saff tote is for bad weather, or if I don't know what the weather will do (as is often the case in the summer in FL :lol: ). I'll have to look at what duffle you are talking about. Sounds pretty!

Hmmm, I love both bags, but not being a patent fan, I would keep the tote! That said, I think they have different uses, and if I loved both, I would want to keep both. Do you have some mod shots of the Audrey? I am sure both bags look stunning on you, but for comparison's sake... I definitely think the tote looks more summery. Oh, hmmm, I'm not really any help. Good luck!

I used to have an obsession with patent, but it has died down. This is one of the few patent bags I have left.

Here's the Audrey
CA63391E-B0C5-46ED-B85D-BA32E42AB9CC-20474-00001F87230BFA5B.jpg

I understand your dilemma. I just picked up a new pinnacle navy Audrey and I love it. But honestly, the camel saffiano tote is BEAUTIFUL. The large camel tote is on my shortlist of bags I want. I don't think it's too dressy for everyday. I'm a stay at home mom and could see myself plopping one in a shopping cart or on a park bench. It's like LV, you can dress it up or down, IMO.

This is what I was hoping when I bought it. I really like that about my LV bag.

Love that tote! It looks great on you too and would look better in the summer months then the audrey tote. JMHO. How is the leather?

It is not a soft leather. The SA at Dillard's didn't even know it was leather if that tells you anything. :lol: If you are looking for a luscious leather feel, this is not it. But I have enough soft slouchy bags, I don't mind having one (or more) that isn't.

I am loving the saff tote (can't wait to fondle a few this weekend:P), but to me they really are two different types of bags.
I have the original Audrey in navy, and last year's tote in lagoon and metallic - and I wear all three, so I want you to keep both...

I kind of want to, but when I get to a certain number of bags I just get overwhelmed. I am starting to feel that way. I've bought quite a few in the past few months, but also put a bunch up for sale to try to keep my number "reasonable". Of course reasonable is relative. ;)

Saffiano. I really liked it when I saw it this weekend, so much so that I bit the bullet on the robin n/s tote which should be here tomorrow.

BTW, love your taste in bags!

Nandini

I thought about ordering the robin instead, but really, I needed a neutral. I have quite a few bright colors in my collection. Thinking about a robin wallet though.

Keep the tote, it looks great on you Love the color too perfect for spring/summer.

Thanks!

I have the same navy patent Audrey an am also considering the saff tote (though need to try on to see if I like n/s or e/w better). I do like the Audrey for when I take my kids out and need a bag I don't have to worry about and can use crossbody. But sometimes the lack of zipper top is annoying. It sounds like the camel saff is a better color for you in Florida. And I think the saff tote has the advantage of standing up on its own and the full zip so I'd keep that one!

I have the same navy patent Audrey an am also considering the saff tote (though need to try on to see if I like n/s or e/w better). I do like the Audrey for when I take my kids out and need a bag I don't have to worry about and can use crossbody. But sometimes the lack of zipper top is annoying. It sounds like the camel saff is a better color for you in Florida. And I think the saff tote has the advantage of standing up on its own and the full zip so I'd keep that one!

Yes that is another advantage of the saff that I forgot to mention -- the zipper! I don't always zip my bags, but with big totes like this, it's nice to have because otherwise when you put it down everyone can see what you have in your bag.