Travel Inspiration for a blog title needed!

zen1965

Alright fellas...
O.G.
Aug 28, 2012
Hi All,

My little boy (4 yrs) and I will go on a 6-month round-the-world trip in August. :biggrin: We will skip the odd continent and mainly spend our time backpacking in Asia, the Pacific, the Carribbean and then back to Europe where we are based.

To keep in touch with loved ones, friends, colleagues etc. I want to write a blog (bilingual in my mother tongue and English). I have raked my brain for a catchy title. Alas, nothing so far has come up.

Any suggestions??? Many thanks in advance!

A blog is your blog. It should be your thoughts. For inspiration, read other travel blogs and see how they approach their titles; it may give you an idea.

Lots of people on this forum are asking for advice on all sorts of personal stuff. Taking this into account I, alas, do not find your answer very helpful, jellyv.
And yes, I already looked at travel blogs before starting this thread.

Choosing a blog name can be difficult, it took me forever to choose a name and then I still ended up changing it haha, but I think whatever you choose will be fine. Since it's you and your son maybe you can name it after the both of you! Like "janeandjohn.com" you know? I think that's cute and simple.

What is the main purpose of your trip, or what do you most look forward to seeing/doing? The answers to those questions might help you find a fitting blog name. I'm afraid I'm not usually very helpful at these kinds of things, so this is all I have for now. Hope it helps.

Thank you for your responses!
By now my boy and I have been travelling for 5 months and only one month is left. :wtf:
We are currently on a tiny island in the South Pacific and I wish we wouldn't have to leave...
Anyway, in the end I settled on the title 184 Days since that is the number of days we are on the road.

Thank you for your responses!
By now my boy and I have been travelling for 5 months and only one month is left. :wtf:
We are currently on a tiny island in the South Pacific and I wish we wouldn't have to leave...
Anyway, in the end I settled on the title 184 Days since that is the number of days we are on the road.

Can you post a link to the blog so that those of us interested might read about your journey? :smile:

Here you go:
www.184tage.wordpress.com

About every other post is in English. Due to restricted internet access and generally being being too busy travelling and "experiencing", only Myanmar (Burma) is extensively covered.

Our next stop is Cuba (limited internet once more). So I will have to catch up once we are back home. :smile: