Insolite Organizer

KimTX

O.G.
Mar 19, 2013
Hi! I've done my due diligence and watched youtube videos and read what I can about the Insolite Organizer on TPF. But, I thought I'd ask here again-what do you think of your Insolite Organizer if you have one, or why did you NOT get one if you were considering it? Or, did you have one and sell it?

I'm really temped to get in my car and go buy this wallet today. I had an insolite, but sold it b/c I had too many wallets, and also I was downsizing. But, I really miss having that D-ring clutch look. I want the Organizer instead of the regular insolite b/c it will be like nothing else I have, I can use it as a clutch with my phone inside, the canvas is durable, it can hold a passport, I loved the bunny ear zippers, I like the drivers license window, it can hold anything I could possibly want, with the exception of a lipstick, but i actually think I can get a burt bees in that pen holder slot! :lol:

The cons are the price, and how much I will use it. I can't picture if it will be a wallet that I will use daily for months at a time. Right now I'm using a vernis zippy in Framboise, and I have a smaller pomme wallet that is similar to a ZCW (I can't remember the name of the wallet and it's discontinued.) I don't have a canvas wallet, and for the record, the zippy compact in DE is on my short list. In fact, those are the only LV items on my wish list at the moment.

So, get it or not? Love it or leave it?

Well it sounds to me like you love it! If you do, why deprive yourself of having something you love when you very well can have it?
+1 I vote yes! The Insolite will definitely be my next wallet purchase for the exact reasons you mentioned. I love the idea of being able to use it as a clutch! I haven't looked into the organizer yet, but I will definitely research it. GLD!

I have insolite wallet, it is big but it is so practical to me, I have all my things in there, 12 credit cards, passport holder, I am actually put my checkbook in the slot, I put my phone in there, if I am doing a quick run to somewhere, I don't even need to carry a purse. Everything is in there. I love it and I also love zippy organizer. They are two of my favorite wallets now. I hope you get it and get good use of it.

I went to the LV boutique and played with the Insolite Organizer again. I thought about how I planned to use it, made sure it fit nicely in my bag, and all that. I decided, at least for now, my Chanel WOC fulfills the need for a clutch, and my Frambois vernis zippy is just so nice, that I didn't think I liked the looks of the Ins Org better.

I tried out the Zippy Compact DE and still love that wallet, but I went back again to the fact that my vernis zippy is more gorgeous. I looked at the new Clemence, and it's nice, but I didn't like it more than my zippy. I liked the Zippy Organizer a lot, but didn't see me using it daily over my current zippy. The one thing I didn't look at was the insolite compact, and I wish I had. BUT-I have a smallish wallet in pomme that is also simply gorgeous!

Gee, I think I'm wallet content! I think I will wait until the fall and see if I want to get a more fall/winter color wallet. Probably by September or October I'll be itching for the DE compact, or the DE zippy organizer. I'm really drawn to the DE print.

I'm completely shocked with myself. I've never walked into LV planning to buy, and then walked out empty handed. :shrugs::confused1::shrugs::confused1::shrugs:

Last edited: