Insolite Coin Purse in DE???

luv_2_travel

May 31, 2012
Does anyone know if the Insolite is going to be made in DE?? I'm thisclose to taking the plunge on a Mini Pochette in DE, and the Insolite Coin Purse, (I've always purchased pre loved never brand new) but if the coin purse is going to be made in DE then i'll hold out on purchasing.....:search:

Cougster is right. I have looked in Asia and Europe to no avail and finally my SA here in the US was able to get one for me (I wanted two, one for my daughter, one for me) and she said she just wasn't about to get another and she thinks it is being discontinued. I'm sad I waited so long to get it because I love it.

On the other hand, perhaps they will unveil it in DE, or a colored interior like they did some years ago. :smile:

I hope you find one. Great little gem.

I had the Insolite Coin Purse in Mono but I sold it... I don't know about the whole DE / it being discontinued thing, but if you were thinking of getting it, it depends on what you want to use it for. If you wanted to use it for coins, I would not recommend it, as the coin compartment is tiny! If you wanted to use it as a smaller wallet for smaller bags, then I suppose it sort of serves the purpose but the ZCP will defo give you more room!

Luv2Travel, I thought I would give you a heads up, if you are still interested. I spoke with the 866 number and they told me there are two left in the US. I bought one, the other is in California.

GL!