Inside the Spy

1. Since there is no inside pockets in the spy bag. How do you spy experts organize your things? Do you use a purseket to keep your things from going everywhere and organize small items:confused1: ?

2. good question, Janice, and a slight (tiny actually because i fell in love with the Spy!) concern when i was in the pre-purchase state, but the good thing is, the way the bag is shaped and the softness (i have the zucca: cloth in the middle), the items settle down at the bottom, even in a non-zucca 'cause i tested it (unless you load it like a grocery bag lol) and kind of disburse themselves in a row so that its not that difficult to access them -- but you might consider getting a small pouch inside for organization. The Spy is so stunning that i also figured, what's a little inconvenience? lol

3. I do not organize anything I am afraid, just "bung" everything in that I need. I have a purse for cards and money. The bag is brilliant because it opens wide so you can see more or less what you are looking for. I do not keep anything in the spy compartments as afraid I might break them keep opening and closing them.:rolleyes:

4. sometimes i dont organize my things...or I'll put my quick access mini things in the small compartment pocket ...

i used to use my cherry LV pochette to put my things in .. very good when u change bags so frequently

5. I put my cell phone in the flap compartment & have a small cosmetic bag for my little essentials. Everything else I just throw in!

6. I have a LV pochette for the 'bits and pieces', and just throw everything else in!

7. Ditto. I put all the smaller odds and ends in a balenciaga makeup clutch bag. The only other things I carry are a blackberry and sunglasses, and those get tossed in the bag along with the makeup clutch.

8. That was one of my concerns too. I was like, what if my bag tips over and my smaller objects (lip sticks, eye drops, pens, etc.) fall out? I haven't received my Spy yet, but I'm gonna pick up a cosmetics bag or something to put my smaller things in.

9. Hey, here's somethin'...

Search Results for "pursebrightorganizer.com" $19.99. They have it cheaper at Taylor Gifts - Novelty Items, As Seen on TV Products & More $9.98 and
    Home Shopping at HSN.com - Home Shopping Network at HSN.com $15.95 and HSN.com is offering the organizer with a pair of "free", lighted tweezers. Also at HSN.com, there are costomer reviews. If interested, read them and decide if this organizer is the one for you. I'm still undecided. I'll sleep on it...