Inked !!!

1. http://www.aetv.com/inked/

I don't have any tattoos because i'm a scaredy cat, but i love this show.

Anyone else?

2. i love miami ink much more, i have only seen inked a couple of times. I too am sooo afraid of getting a tattoo though i would love one. if you like inked you should check out miami ink, its in reruns for the summer

3. Yep, love the show and have a small band of pink flowers on my ankel.

4. Miami Ink and Inked are addictive shows for Me-

5. Huh

And I thought you were talking about corporations with no owner

6. I like watching both this & Miami Ink. It's always interesting why, where & what tattoos people get. I have gotten all mine marking special moments in my life. Plus, it's that little "wild child" in me..

7. I'm not a tattoo girl but I also love this show! Carey Hart is a sweetheart and I've completely addicted to all things reality!
    I miss Thomas from last season though :sad:

8. i like watching this show- shows the buisness side of tattooing, very very interesting! i love the one where the guys go out and ride bikes in chicken costumes! :lol:

i'm planning on getting a tattoo in Dec (my 2nd ) to celebrate FINALLY graduating university! woohoo! 6 yrs... 3 schools... 4 majors...

9. Yea for you! Congrats :smile:

10. I'm not a tattoo girl because I hate needles! And I'm scared of pain! (It's amazing I had kids!)
    My neighbor's totally addicted- she comes over with a new one about every two months! It is an interesting art though-if it's done by someone who really knows what they're doing. My neighbor's tats are very intricate and beautiful.

11. Congratulations. :flowers:

12. I also am not a tatooed woman but I just love this show....reality show junkie...love it! I had my DH pick me up a Hart and Huntington tshirt from their shop about 6 months ago during a guy trip to Vegas...I love wearing it to the gym...I feel like a rock star...(sad...very sad ...lol)

13. I haven't watched Inked, but I did watch Miami Ink a few times. Very entertaining. And, yeah, I am tattooed. I have a nice, huge rat on my right calf. :shame:

14. I have a tattoo on my lower back about my butt crack... lol. The color is way more vibrant now than when I first got it, I really love it. I got a maple leaf cause I live in Canada. Pink and purple are my favourite colors. I attached a picture that was taken seconds after it was completed.

dawns tattoo.JPG
  15. I have watched both, and love to see the many reasons people get tatoos amd of course the tatoos themselves. I have two - one on my ankle ( almost two hours of sheer pain) and one on the small of my back. I think people are always surprised that I actually have them, I suppose I don't fit in their stereotype of someone who would typically get one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice