Inked !!!

i love miami ink much more, i have only seen inked a couple of times. I too am sooo afraid of getting a tattoo though i would love one. if you like inked you should check out miami ink, its in reruns for the summer

I like watching both this & Miami Ink. It's always interesting why, where & what tattoos people get. I have gotten all mine marking special moments in my life. Plus, it's that little "wild child" in me..

I'm not a tattoo girl but I also love this show! Carey Hart is a sweetheart and I've completely addicted to all things reality!
I miss Thomas from last season though :sad:

i like watching this show- shows the buisness side of tattooing, very very interesting! i love the one where the guys go out and ride bikes in chicken costumes! :lol:

i'm planning on getting a tattoo in Dec (my 2nd ) to celebrate FINALLY graduating university! woohoo! 6 yrs... 3 schools... 4 majors...

mocean said:
i like watching this show- shows the buisness side of tattooing, very very interesting! i love the one where the guys go out and ride bikes in chicken costumes! :lol:

i'm planning on getting a tattoo in Dec (my 2nd ) to celebrate FINALLY graduating university! woohoo! 6 yrs... 3 schools... 4 majors...

Yea for you! Congrats :smile:

I'm not a tattoo girl because I hate needles! And I'm scared of pain! (It's amazing I had kids!)
My neighbor's totally addicted- she comes over with a new one about every two months! It is an interesting art though-if it's done by someone who really knows what they're doing. My neighbor's tats are very intricate and beautiful.

mocean said:

Congratulations. :flowers:

I also am not a tatooed woman but I just love this show....reality show junkie...love it! I had my DH pick me up a Hart and Huntington tshirt from their shop about 6 months ago during a guy trip to Vegas...I love wearing it to the gym...I feel like a rock star...(sad...very sad ...lol)

I have a tattoo on my lower back about my butt crack... lol. The color is way more vibrant now than when I first got it, I really love it. I got a maple leaf cause I live in Canada. Pink and purple are my favourite colors. I attached a picture that was taken seconds after it was completed.

Attachments

• dawns tattoo.JPG
    dawns tattoo.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 30
I have watched both, and love to see the many reasons people get tatoos amd of course the tatoos themselves. I have two - one on my ankle ( almost two hours of sheer pain) and one on the small of my back. I think people are always surprised that I actually have them, I suppose I don't fit in their stereotype of someone who would typically get one.