Ink City or Ink Work?

Edna

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
So, I've been wanting a Work to carry on days when I am toting around more stuff than usual, and also for travel. I've already got an Ink City but I wonder if I should sell it and get a Work in Ink. Or should I just keep it and get a Work in a different color? (I've been eyeing the blue-grey swatch for F/W 06).

I love my Ink City...but I think a Work in that color is more practical than say, blue grey, because Ink is a color I can just throw around and not have to be so careful about, you know? Like when I am traveling.

Wahh...I hate making decisions! :cry:

hmm... the ink city is non-existant in retail stores now pretty much. i think there are still works around, and you wont have much trouble unloading an ink city (if you were hoping to trade up)

i have the ink day and its amazing- holds all my school stuff during the day and magically shrinks down to evening size at night. its my Mary Poppins bag! i suggest trying on a few sizes!

good luck! let us know how it works out!

I saw an ink work tonight at NM at Garden State Plaza, NJ. There were quite a few B bags on display. There was an emerald courier - loved the shape, hated the leather.

addictedtopurses said:
What else did you see at the paramus NM?

They had a lot of b bags. I can't remember exactly what they had but there were several ink bags - work and classique. Emerald courier, a few cornflower (sorry, can't remember which bags).

Sorry, I didn't spend a lot of time looking :sad: . I was trying to get in and out of the mall quickly but I had to take a quick walk thru the bag section.

My favorite is the work :smile: Not too big, not to small, just right :smile: Also it fits over the shoulder easier than the city (and no worries about the slippery city shoulder strap, that always bugged me).

I love the work!! i had an ink city and traded it for a work.. i love the work size shape everything. i dont know i love big bags. but if u can offord both . then keep the ink and get a work in another color

Thanks all! :+) I think I've just decided to keep the Ink City. Too much of a hassle to buy an Ink Work and then sell the City. I'd probably lose money on it, what with the high eBay + paypal fees and all. I'll just be patient and see what Fall/Winter has to offer. My wallet and my boyfriend will be happy.