Ink Box

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's a gorgeous bag and a PFer's auction, just make sure you note that this bag is sold w/o the strap...

2. Ridiculous price for no strap. I might have gotten it with no strap if it was around $200, but nothing more than that for no strap. :confused1: I mean the strap is the best thing about the box style.

3. ^I agree that's a very high price given that it comes without a strap.

4. it is kinda high for a box without the strap... i've always wanted to interchange my first and box straps.

5. I agree..my strap is one of my favorite things about the box..

6. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
    No strap:cursing: :cursing:

7. No strap. No sale.

8. how does one have a box with no strap?? :confused1:

9. EXACTLY! And at that price? :confused1:

10. Exactly, I mean I could still make use of it... That's why I would still get it if it was super cheap like $200. But I wouldn't waste anymore $ on it because you wouldn't be able to sell it later with no strap!

11. :crybaby: Such a shame - I would LOVE a box in Ink but must, must, must have the strap! The longer strap is one of the things I love about the box style :confused1:

12. Crazy price for a bag that is missing an important part.

13. Is the seller a pfer? Not 100% sure. but, I could've sworn a pfer in another thread had mentioned that they were thinking about selling their box with no strap... I could be wrong though ...

good luck ! :smile:

14. the seller said this:

I currently own both the FIRST and BOX in INK but am keeping detachable straps for both to interchange with my First.