Ink Box

slinks

Balcontent
O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
It's a gorgeous bag and a PFer's auction, just make sure you note that this bag is sold w/o the strap...

Pewter

O.G.
Jul 4, 2006
Ridiculous price for no strap. I might have gotten it with no strap if it was around $200, but nothing more than that for no strap. :confused1: I mean the strap is the best thing about the box style.

*jennifer*

crazy for chalcedony
O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
it is kinda high for a box without the strap... i've always wanted to interchange my first and box straps.

scoutfinch910

Oct 30, 2006
Ridiculous price for no strap. I might have gotten it with no strap if it was around $200, but nothing more than that for no strap. :confused1: I mean the strap is the best thing about the box style.
I agree..my strap is one of my favorite things about the box..

Pewter

O.G.
Jul 4, 2006
how does one have a box with no strap?? :confused1:
Exactly, I mean I could still make use of it... That's why I would still get it if it was super cheap like $200. But I wouldn't waste anymore $ on it because you wouldn't be able to sell it later with no strap!

Balchlfen

O.G.
Mar 23, 2006
England, UK
:crybaby: Such a shame - I would LOVE a box in Ink but must, must, must have the strap! The longer strap is one of the things I love about the box style :confused1:

jydeals1

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
NYC area
Is the seller a pfer? Not 100% sure. but, I could've sworn a pfer in another thread had mentioned that they were thinking about selling their box with no strap... I could be wrong though ...

good luck ! :smile: