INK and Blueberry

Soleil

twilight
Mar 31, 2006
Hi, does anyone know if there'll be any HUGE difference between these two colors - INK vs BLUEBERRY ??

I am thinking if I can't get an :heart:INK:heart:this time round, I might pre-order the BLUEBERRY if it's possible. But the swatch is kind of small, so I can't really tell the difference :huh:

I think somebody called balenciaga and asked, and they said that Blueberry apparently is just a deep blue with no purple or black undertones, unlike the ink.

A couple of weeks ago an SA at Bal NY described it as a deep blue, similar to the color of the skin of a blueberry, but not as bright as the indigo from a couple of seasons ago. I also can't wait to see this color!

hatikuh said:
I think somebody called balenciaga and asked, and they said that Blueberry apparently is just a deep blue with no purple or black undertones, unlike the ink.

yeppers, when i asked the nyc store, that's what they told me too...it's more of a royal blue color & isn't purpley like the ink at all...the swatch i saw looked absolutely gorgeous :yes:

aaallabama said:
yeppers, when i asked the nyc store, that's what they told me too...it's more of a royal blue color & isn't purpley like the ink at all...the swatch i saw looked absolutely gorgeous :yes:

aaallabama, you saw the swatches in person?

aaallabama said:
yeppers, i saw them in person & i think blueberry's my fave!!!

aaarghh soooo what do you think about the blue-gris/blue-india? Did it look like the swatch :hrmm: or the bag pics :yes: on ateliernaff? (i'm attaching both pics)

Attachments

• fw06swatches.jpg
    fw06swatches.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 168028.jpg
    168028.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 39
^ we're thinking they're supposed to be the same color... but since you saw the swatches in person, how would you describe the blue india? Is it closer to either color, or is it slightly lighter/darker/more blue/more grey/etc.?