Info on Styles

vero0987

May 22, 2012
Hi,

I found a used epi purse online for sale. It's called the "Saint Jacques PM" in black. I've never seen this style before and wanted some info as to when it was manufactured and where it was sold. Does anyone know if there is a site that I can use to reference the particular LV bags that were made, and in what colors, styles, etc? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!!

Hi,

I found a used epi purse online for sale. It's called the "Saint Jacques PM" in black. I've never seen this style before and wanted some info as to when it was manufactured and where it was sold. Does anyone know if there is a site that I can use to reference the particular LV bags that were made, and in what colors, styles, etc? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!!

Go to the top of this section (in this LV Facts subforum). You'll see a sticky right up near the top - called "Identify this LV." It's a thread just like the authentication thread but the gals in there can probably answer all your questions. The Epi St. Jacque was popular I believe in the late 1980s, early 1990s. It's a great bag. They pop up on ebay periodically. I don't recall ever seeing a fake one, but I'm sure there were, so be sure to authenticate. It's a fantastic tote for carrying a laptop.