Influencers and Hermes

I have to admit that she has now amassed a really nice B25 collection, but something tells me that since her tastes are becoming very sophisticated (especially dressed on GOELIA), she might eventually let go of the Magnolia K25. Just a hunch, but I could be wrong.
That’s a good point. But when you have so many neutrals, you want a pop of color. If anything she might drop either the Barenia or Gold B. They’re almost like the same bag. I know one is her special order and one is heritage leather but still. I’d keep the special order and wait for another bag style in barenia.

I have to admit that she has now amassed a really nice B25 collection, but something tells me that since her tastes are becoming very sophisticated (especially dressed on GOELIA), she might eventually let go of the Magnolia K25. Just a hunch, but I could be wrong.
I wouldn't place too much significance on her being dressed by a paid ad for Goelia. I think, also, we have different opinions about that brand. When you look at their fiber content, it's not what the item titles claim (ex: "wool cardigan" will often have just 5% wools and 95% synthetic material). But I digress...😁

She frequently films wearing an Hermes scarf as a top and says she wears that in real life frequently during the summer. That style seems very much like someone who would enjoy a pop of color.

On the other hand, she has said that in general she finds Kellys too formal and prefers the Birkin.

Deep thoughts.

A little different from the normal unboxing. Some shopping tips from an hermes sa. Im sure most of us here already know all these things but a nice palette cleanser. =)

Thank you for sharing! I’m so over the
1. Orange box
2. Pulling the brown ribbon
3. Tapping their nails on the box top
4. Slowly pulling back 4 pieces of white tissue paper
5. Seeing the dust bag
6. Picking up the dust bag and pulling the strings.
7. Sloooowwwlllyyyyy pulling the bag out of the dust bag.
8. Pretending it’s the first time they’ve ever seen it. Even if 80% of the time it’s wearing Twilly’s.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣 but literally that’s 99.9999% of every unboxing video on YT and IG.

1. Orange box
5. Seeing the dust bag
8. Pretending it’s the first time they’ve ever seen it. Even if 80% of the time it’s wearing Twilly’s.

OMG #3!!!! I freaking haaaate the stupid tapping on the box esp when its so forced....

A little different from the normal unboxing. Some shopping tips from an hermes sa. Im sure most of us here already know all these things but a nice palette cleanser. =)

Straight from the (Hermes) horse's mouth at 3:35 "at the end of the day, it is just a bag, it's just a pair of shoes, it's just a pair of earrings... it's doesn't define you". Note: not calling her a horse

Refreshing to hear it from an SA, as we know they are also just people doing their job - and unfortunately, sometimes have to deal with disgruntled clients that are angling for a bag.

OMG #3!!!! I freaking haaaate the stupid tapping on the box esp when its so forced....
1. Orange box
5. Seeing the dust bag

Don't forget in between 6 and 7: (pauses) Ok, guess what color and hardware it is, put what you think it is down in the comments. I'll give you a moment.

Please-- just GET TO IT already.

1. Orange box
5. Seeing the dust bag

And also in between 4 & 5, don't forget the pointing out that the tissue paper has been shaped into a pillow!

If I didnt copy the sharelink correctly, unboxing starts at around 36:33. This one is a more unique item.

I didint really listen to the whole thing but she mentioned something about walking in and getting the bag no prespend...apparently all her bags she got like that..........

Here comes the tissue as pillow comment :biggrin:
And seriously- she is confused if blue de Nord would be southern blue or northern blue?? Logic anyone? :smartass: