Influencers and Hermes

Honestly I think what's annoying about the whole roadmap thing is how monetized every aspect of luxury community has become outside of these forums. I just watched an H unboxing video where the creator spent the first half of the video talking about her lab grown diamond sponsorship. I totally understand wanting to financially support creators and influencers, but I cannot think of a single influencer who has a large following who is not trying to sell something (whether a course, advertisements/sponsorships, PR packages, affiliate links, etc). I definitely don't mean to knock the hustle but it is refreshing to be on a platform like TPF where people we engage with on this topic are not trying to sell us something. I think this is partly why her course/roadmap/whatever it is called is so shocking to many on here, because our community collectively loves luxury and wants to help each other out for free. Influencers don't really seem to be in it the same way we are, even if there is a bit of a genuine interest.. I think self-interest takes over..
This. I'm getting super frustrated with my Youtube subscription that I want to start over i.e. unsubscribe from 80-99% of my list and search for new channels. I want authenticity and connectedness. Feels like everyone is trying to sell something in the end or every video is a clickbait or doing it for the algorithm. Would love recommendations of channels (any genre) of authentic YouTubers.

This. I'm getting super frustrated with my Youtube subscription that I want to start over i.e. unsubscribe from 80-99% of my list and search for new channels. I want authenticity and connectedness. Feels like everyone is trying to sell something in the end or every video is a clickbait or doing it for the algorithm. Would love recommendations of channels (any genre) of authentic YouTubers.
Just watch microincluencers, people with less than 10k subbies. Once they get big they start getting "corporaty". Its just how the cookie crumbles.

Totally agree. A couple small influencers on Youtube I love and recommend:
- Haya Glamazon
- Kim LuxMom
- OxanaLV
- Shela Sparkles
- Sasa Zoe
I also like ziyistyle. At first I thought she sounded kind of pretentious but shes actually really sweet and has a gorgeous albeit very neutral collection. She also shows her styling of hermes rtw

Here's her latest eye candy.

Hi! Thanks for your intel. You lost the money, but you’re sharing your knowledge and we all appreciate that. I have seen her on insta and YT with her roadmaps and wondered about them. I thought she may have taken all the replies from her country Q&A and just plugged them in there. Did you purchase the Paris or South of France roadmap?
Thank you. I purchased a combo of both, she gave some sort of discounted bundle.

Thank you. I purchased a combo of both, she gave some sort of discounted bundle.
I was shocked when I saw her latest H circle was $5000! As many videos as she posts daily, I can’t imagine she has $5000 worth of information that she hasn’t shared or eluded to. Her SoF roadmap was a complete bust? I hope you were able to get your dream bag!

Dang she has 4 people who have purchased her expensive course thingy already. So $12,000 in the first 24 hours. Kind of crazy. Sounds like the redditors want to report her to Hermes — which to be honest I think is taking a bit too far (and I’m not entirely convinced they will care).

She also posted stories addressing her newfound “publicity”