Influencers and Hermes

Yes, of course: Don't go alone, take your husband or children with you. Either go early, or late before closing, try to establish a rapport with your SA before asking for a bag, if you're on a multi-day trip, go every day, if you are in Paris and you don't get in through the lottery system, try to use that to your advantage. The Nice store is not connected to the rest of France, so whatever bag you are offered there, does not affect your chances elsewhere. Do not ask to speak to the manager, always be polite, dress well, wear all your Hermes stuff if possible. If you stay at a nice hotel, ask the concierge to make an appointment for you. If you plan your trip in advance, ask your local SA to help you get in touch with an SA over there. Try to show enthusiasm for all Hermes goods. (I apologize in advance if my sharing this is not allowed, I was super upset at having bought something which was purely common sense. I honestly thought there might be something more to it.)
You should try to get your money back and/or leave bad feedback to warn others of this exploitation.

You should try to get your money back and/or leave bad feedback to warn others of this exploitation.
I thought about it but she is also showing all these messages she receives from thankful subscribers about how her guide helped them score their dream bag... So I decided it was simply my mistake and I shouldn't effect somebody else's business...

Yes, of course: Don't go alone, take your husband or children with you. Either go early, or late before closing, try to establish a rapport with your SA before asking for a bag, if you're on a multi-day trip, go every day, if you are in Paris and you don't get in through the lottery system, try to use that to your advantage. The Nice store is not connected to the rest of France, so whatever bag you are offered there, does not affect your chances elsewhere. Do not ask to speak to the manager, always be polite, dress well, wear all your Hermes stuff if possible. If you stay at a nice hotel, ask the concierge to make an appointment for you. If you plan your trip in advance, ask your local SA to help you get in touch with an SA over there. Try to show enthusiasm for all Hermes goods. (I apologize in advance if my sharing this is not allowed, I was super upset at having bought something which was purely common sense. I honestly thought there might be something more to it.)
Wow! Thank you so much for taking one for the TPF team and sharing. I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to this, but is there any way you can get your money back? (I'm so sorry :sad: )

Every single tip listed is 100% mentioned in the Maintaining a Relationship, the Paris shopping, and the Spending Threshold threads. And there a loads of How I got my Quota Bag videos by other luxury influencers online. For free. I guess it was only a matter of time before someone decided to make money off of that information....

And now she's being featured and interviewed as an H expert in mainstream media! That didn't take long.

Last edited:
not only common sense and available for free here and on google but some of that information is just wrong. The average spender's SA will not be able to connect them with an SA in Paris or help them score a leather appointment and concierges no longer are able to help you score a leather appointment either.

"influencers" like Tania really annoy me because I feel like they prey on people who don't know any better. It just feels wrong to me.

oh and the only reason she "scores more QBs than the max per year" is because she has multiple profiles under different names (husband etc) which is her big "secret."

Last edited:
Wow! Thank you so much for taking one for TPF team and sharing. I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to this, but is there any way you can get your money back? (I'm so sorry :sad: )

Every single tip listed is 100% mentioned in the Maintaining a Relationship, the Paris shopping, and the Spending Threshold threads. And there a loads of How I got my Quota Bag videos by other luxury influencers online. For free. I guess it was only a matter of time before someone decided to make money off of that information....

And now she's being featured and interviewed as an H expert in mainstream media! That didn't take long.
Thank you. Honestly, it's my mistake for wanting to believe there was something extraordinary to be learned. It's okay, I had fun reading through these comments and I had something to contribute :smile:

I thought about it but she is also showing all these messages she receives from thankful subscribers about how her guide helped them score their dream bag... So I decided it was simply my mistake and I shouldn't effect somebody else's business...

Leave a review. Your experience is 100% valid, especially since this information is available for free - as long as potential customers are willing to do the research. I totally understand the role of influencers in today's world (heck, celebrities and socialites of old are the original influencers)....but this is 100% predatory.

Leave a review. Your experience is 100% valid, especially since this information is available for free - as long as potential customers are willing to do the research. I totally understand the role of influencers in today's world (heck, celebrities and socialites of old are the original influencers)....but this is 100% predatory.
She thinks she’s some grand poobah of h now that she’s been highlighted in some news article. Imo most of these reporters have zero clue about h and they just reach out to anyone on ig that looks like they know something. Has she ever worked for h? Is she a vip? Does she get invited to special events? Does she have some special insider knowledge? How much can she really know after shopping for what four years? Pathetic. I don’t see the 3900 fee. I see she’s charging 49 for her “expertise.”

She thinks she’s some grand poobah of h now that she’s been highlighted in some news article. Imo most of these reporters have zero clue about h and they just reach out to anyone on ig that looks like they know something. Has she ever worked for h? Is she a vip? Does she get invited to special events? Does she have some special insider knowledge? How much can she really know after shopping for what four years? Pathetic. I don’t see the 3900 fee. I see she’s charging 49 for her “expertise.”
It's her all exclusive temporarily available program she charges the 3k for

https://tania.myflodesk.com/1hinnercircle/

I’ve noticed she posts some of these “thank you” messages on repeat. There’s a chance these “grateful subscribers” are only a small percentage of people who bought the course. And she clearly doesn’t post the bad reviews, so no way to know. Also coming from someone who is consistently disappointed at the way she overhypes her content and the common sense roadmaps she sells

It's her all exclusive temporarily available program she charges the 3k for

https://tania.myflodesk.com/1hinnercircle/
I have no sympathy for the person who was stupid and desperate enough to pay her 2997. Also why is it 2997. Why not a whole number? Why the three dollars from 3000? Does she think that people will think it’s a better deal like when you go to target or macys and something is 99.99 and not 100? I’m confused. :confused1:

I can't get past the typo on the main page.

I give it to her (straight) she makes the most out whatever it is that people think she has/knows.

I see some strange ads on YT, she's not the worst by a long way.

I 'love' the H beauty influencers that have to actually buy their H products so they can have HERMES in the title of their content vid, but use it to shift their 'X' PR brush-set they've been sent and so kindly share their "affiliate link below". Question: How many eyeshadow brushes does it take to do 2 eye looks? Answer: How ever many PR sent this week.

Well, the intel is getting you lots of likes here so it is worth something :heart:

Thats pretty basic. Then what makes her and branding herself ‘an expert’ in H? Nothing special at all. I’m sure many in this forum are definitely much much more experience than her. With my own almost 20 years love for H and collecting H for so many years, I couldn’t exactly ‘teach’ anyone my ‘roadmap’ to get a bag let alone with minimal spending 🤣🤣🤣 Thats how dynamic H is over the years. There is no/never any exact rules and numbers. The people who score a bag (coincidently/luckily) thank her for her advise. What about the one who has not get their desire bags? There must be many of them as well. They most likely unhappy and cutting their losses.… Many of my own friends got their bags by walk-in (sometimes no pre spend) and they dont even read this forum or buying a roadmap. Everyone has the same chance just depending on your own effort.

Last edited: