Infiniti Car w/ LV Luggage article

I find it offensive that everybody is gagging at the infiniti paired with Louis Vuitton. I drive a black infiniti coupe and I have a bunch of Louis Vuitton handbags. They are both in my price range. No offense but Louis Vuitton is not luxury enough to be paired with Bentley or even Mercedes. Don't get me wrong I love the brand, it is my favorite, yet I still find this whole thing very offensive. My Infiniti is not cheap and even costs as much as some Mercedes. I find a lot of people on this forum very pretentious.

I love lurking on the LV forum but never post- but when I saw this thread, I decided to comment due to several comments. I agree that I am somewhat confused with all the negative remarks about Infiniti and why LV decided to pair up with them.

I personally drive a G37 sport coupe bought in 2008 and that car retails for about 50K or more with various add-ons and accesories. How is that not a luxury brand? It is one of the absolute BEST cars to drive. It handles amazingly well and has much higher end technology then most Mercedes, BMW, etc. have. It may not compare to a Bentley, but I think it tops BMW, Mercedes, and anyother "luxury" brand on the car market. I know this because I test drove several models of these cars and absolutely nothing comapred to the quality of any of the Infinti models I drove and how well they handle the road.

I'm not suprised LV teamed up with Infiniti, I believe the Infiniti brand is catching up and so many people are realizing what an amazing luxury car they make. They offer every feature you could ever dream of and are made with amazing quality products.

I love lurking on the LV forum but never post- but when I saw this thread, I decided to comment due to several comments. I agree that I am somewhat confused with all the negative remarks about Infiniti and why LV decided to pair up with them.

I personally drive a G37 sport coupe bought in 2008 and that car retails for about 50K or more with various add-ons and accesories. How is that not a luxury brand? It is one of the absolute BEST cars to drive. It handles amazingly well and has much higher end technology then most Mercedes, BMW, etc. have. It may not compare to a Bentley, but I think it tops BMW, Mercedes, and anyother "luxury" brand on the car market. I know this because I test drove several models of these cars and absolutely nothing comapred to the quality of any of the Infinti models I drove and how well they handle the road.

I'm not suprised LV teamed up with Infiniti, I believe the Infiniti brand is catching up and so many people are realizing what an amazing luxury car they make. They offer every feature you could ever dream of and are made with amazing quality products.

i have to agree w/flowinq and dyounes, i'm a little surprised by how strong the reaction of some of the posters were. i drive a luxury car (2 actually) and have never really thought of infiniti as a lower end car. when the G35 first came out i remember thinking how cute it was :smile: granted i dont own an infiniti, but i'm sure they drive just as nice as other luxury cars and are easier to maintain than some brands (*cough* *mercedes*)