*** indigo reveal ***

gymangel812

<3OOO~~~
O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
any guesses?
DSC01567.jpg

it was a pain to find these surprisingly..

Nope. Navy Suede Daffy!
we have a winner, LOL!
DSC01566.jpg

DSC01565.jpg

DSC01561.jpg

excuse stella in the background, she couldn't be bothered to move lol.

i was debating between these and the purple/indigo maggies. i hope i made the right choice! big thanks to nat for recommending an SA!! i barely got these. they're sold out in boutiques and jeffrey's had my size but it was on hold for the day. luckily, the person didn't get them:P

i don't know why my photos always end up grainy... ??

congrats, they are absolutely beautiful!
how do you find them comfort wise?
so far, fairly comfy, but i haven't worn them out yet. the thicker heel makes them pretty stable.

oh my god they are fab -- i would love to be able to walk in them -- they look so high :drool::drool:
they are quite high, but because of the thick heel, they're not too bad to walk in (and you don't have to watch for cracks in the sidewalk, LOL!). i tried on the daffodil and definitely had some issues! these are much better.

so far, fairly comfy, but i haven't worn them out yet. the thicker heel makes them pretty stable.

they are quite high, but because of the thick heel, they're not too bad to walk in (and you don't have to watch for cracks in the sidewalk, LOL!). i tried on the daffodil and definitely had some issues! these are much better.

i might get brave and purchase a pair for christmas for my birthday

So lucky!!! :greengrin: I'm really jelly haha. I've been kind of wanting these after much hemming and hawing...oh well. But my bank account is very happy that they are sold out.