Indecision..

1. I can't decide between cosmetic pouch or pochette clés:shrugs:
    I want the round pochette cosmetique or pouch with gold chain, but i really want key holder too, especially damier and mono matching with my bags..
    What should i get first?

2. that's a tough one, I think you eventually need both in your collection! If you don't have a makeup case I would do the pochette cosmetique first, and I'll tell ya why, this is how I look @ things, though it may not work in all countries, but in the US we've been having 2 price increases a year, so if I'm between two items @ a similar price I usually go with which ever is more expensive (or more limited in availability), b/c the more expensive item will go up more money than the less (b/c our price increases are normally a percentage across the board....) it's not that big of a deal, but it's what helps me make a final decision between two things I equally like....

3. thanks Lola. Now i'm thinking that i need a new wallet too LOL

4. I'd go for the key holder... cos that's what I want now! LOL

5. I say for the gold!!! [The Cosmetic Pouch... ;)]

6. I'd go for the mini Pochette * I think that's what you're talking about*
    it's more versatile...with the strap and all...

7. that's how i made my desicion too :P

8. cosmetic pouch

9. i'm going to say pochette cosmetique :wlae: this is a great little make up bag!!!

10. Ditto :supacool:

11. Another vote for the Pochette Cosmetique.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice