Indecision..

xLAUx

♥ LV ♥
May 7, 2006
I can't decide between cosmetic pouch or pochette clés:shrugs:
I want the round pochette cosmetique or pouch with gold chain, but i really want key holder too, especially damier and mono matching with my bags..
What should i get first?

that's a tough one, I think you eventually need both in your collection! If you don't have a makeup case I would do the pochette cosmetique first, and I'll tell ya why, this is how I look @ things, though it may not work in all countries, but in the US we've been having 2 price increases a year, so if I'm between two items @ a similar price I usually go with which ever is more expensive (or more limited in availability), b/c the more expensive item will go up more money than the less (b/c our price increases are normally a percentage across the board....) it's not that big of a deal, but it's what helps me make a final decision between two things I equally like....

Lola24 said:
that's a tough one, I think you eventually need both in your collection! If you don't have a makeup case I would do the pochette cosmetique first, and I'll tell ya why, this is how I look @ things, though it may not work in all countries, but in the US we've been having 2 price increases a year, so if I'm between two items @ a similar price I usually go with which ever is more expensive (or more limited in availability), b/c the more expensive item will go up more money than the less (b/c our price increases are normally a percentage across the board....) it's not that big of a deal, but it's what helps me make a final decision between two things I equally like....

that's how i made my desicion too :P