Inclusion ring finally:)

Jul 20, 2006
So last weekend I went to the Boca LV store to get the inclusion ring. I thought the ring was 180 but when the SA rang it up ( not my usual SA) it was 250 he said , something just did not feel right so I said I changed my mind and I left the store.
Well I have been OBSSESSING all week over that ring , so today I went up to Boca and I had my usual SA ring up the ring and it was 200. Interesting huh? I also was so thrilled I got a mulit wappity case in black. I am thrilled..
Now my question is does red nail polish clash with the tan / beige inclusion ring?
Thanks

So last weekend I went to the Boca LV store to get the inclusion ring. I thought the ring was 180 but when the SA rang it up ( not my usual SA) it was 250 he said , something just did not feel right so I said I changed my mind and I left the store.
Well I have been OBSSESSING all week over that ring , so today I went up to Boca and I had my usual SA ring up the ring and it was 200. Interesting huh? I also was so thrilled I got a mulit wappity case in black. I am thrilled..
Now my question is does red nail polish clash with the tan / beige inclusion ring?
Thanks

please post pic's of your new purchases :smile: Congrat's.