Inclusion ring finally:)

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So last weekend I went to the Boca LV store to get the inclusion ring. I thought the ring was 180 but when the SA rang it up ( not my usual SA) it was 250 he said , something just did not feel right so I said I changed my mind and I left the store.
    Well I have been OBSSESSING all week over that ring , so today I went up to Boca and I had my usual SA ring up the ring and it was 200. Interesting huh? I also was so thrilled I got a mulit wappity case in black. I am thrilled..
    Now my question is does red nail polish clash with the tan / beige inclusion ring?
    Thanks

2. Red nail polish goes with everything. It's a standard. Please show a pic of your ring. Congrats.

3. Geez, I wonder if he entered the wrong number or something. You could have been out the extra $50. Yikes!

4. please post pic's of your new purchases :smile: Congrat's.

5. Soon as I can figure out how I will.. which I was more computer literate LOL

6. Congrats!

7. Congrats. Can't wait to view pics.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice