Inclusion bracelets & keychain

Cristina

O.G.
Oct 23, 2005
Who else loves the inclusion jewelry? :heart: I really want the large bangle, but it's pretty expensive :shocked: Trying to be good :angel:

Would the Speedy keychain look cute hanging from a bag? Not that I need anything else, I just got my panda cles and put it on my mandarin speedy (looks so cute!), but still... :shame:

I have two inclusion bracelets - a black pm and a beige pm. I got them for Christmas - I love them :heart:
RSCN1355.jpg

LivinLuxuriously said:
I have two inclusion bracelets - a black pm and a beige pm. I got them for Christmas - I love them :heart:

Didn't LV also come out with a yellow and pink? I'd love the yellow :heart: The beige GM is so pretty, it's up on E-lux right now :graucho:

Cristina said:
Didn't LV also come out with a yellow and pink? I'd love the yellow :heart: The beige GM is so pretty, it's up on E-lux right now :graucho:

Yep - the yellow and pink are discontinued now though - and the PM's were different. They were bigger than the current PM's, but smaller than the GM's - and they didn't have any LV monograms in them. I almost bought a pink - decided against it, then they went discontinued. So when the black and beige came out I didn't think twice! :P

I looove the black PM inclusion, but it's kind of pricy for a piece of plastic with bronze leaves inside. Still, I wish I bought it when I saw it at the boutique !!

Crap. I bet it would be so hard to find a yellow bracelet :sad:

I guess I'm crazy, because I also want that black/white Chanel cuff, but I refuse to get one on eBay because I don't want to pay much over retail for it. But, the Speedy keychain is the same price :blink: Go figure.

LL, your bracelets are beautiful. Thanks for the picture :smile:

^^^ No prob :smile: I didn't wear them all through winter - but with this nice weather they are just so funky and summery! Problem is they're really big, and they fall off really easily unless you keep your hand partially open all the time lol.

Are they still sold in stores? I wonder if new colors will come out!:love:

LivinLuxuriously said:
^^^ No prob :smile: I didn't wear them all through winter - but with this nice weather they are just so funky and summery! Problem is they're really big, and they fall off really easily unless you keep your hand partially open all the time lol.

Are they still sold in stores? I wonder if new colors will come out!:love:

You must have REALLY SMALL wrists:amazed:
My wrists are small ...and They don't come close to falling off:blink: