In your opinion...What would be the best (most classic) piece to start new collection

LVlovingteacher

Proud mom of Speedy
O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
In your opinion...What would be the best (most classic) piece to start new collection

I love so many of the bags and I go between the speedy and the trouville the most....It is an even harder decision when the price varies so much between the two... Also is damier less "copied"?

I find Epi line the most classic pieces from LV, but this is just me, I think they are elegant, easy to care and classic look.
I do own one Damier and one Mono bag, they are nice as well, however Epi line is more discreet.

LVlovingteacher said:
So is keepall to big for a handbag to use everyday? I thought it was big...am I mistaken?

heehee.. FOR SURE the keepall is too big for you to use as an everyday handbag! People may start to wonder what you're carrying around with you in there! :P

I think the Speedy is most people's choice of first LV bag. My first LV bag was a Papillon and I LOVE it! My friend's first was a Pochette Twin GM, but that was a bit small so for her second she got a Croissant (the large one) and it looks great on her shoulder! I think both of us just went with the item that we'd been eyeing for a really long time instead of the "usual" or "norm" first LV bag, so I'm thinking you should browse around vuitton.com until one grabs your heart and catches your attention!

Good luck with your choosing!