Chanel Must-Haves!

radhika

O.G.
Feb 7, 2007
Lets list down the chanel bags you already possess and the list you want.

:yahoo: I possess:
the black lambskin 2.55 in gold hardware:heart:

I want::hysteric:
GST in black silver hardware
PST in beige gold hware
2.55 caviar in red- silver hardware
2.55 caviar in white silver hardware
2.55 caviar in pink silver hardware
luxury bowler in silver
ballet flats in 2 different colours

I have a baby classic in black lambskin and silver hardware plus a medium white/black cambon bucket.

From my wishlist :crybaby: :

1) Valentine Heart Link Chain bag in Fuschia or light Pink :heart: :heart: :heart:
2) Black Lambskin Square box vintage ligne A32906Y03929
3) Timeless Jumbo true red (81643??) classic in lambskin with silver hardware code A355190 Y01480????? Not perforated, not new style chain.
4) Khaki Coco Cabas, A33986Y04356?

I always seem to miss out on the bags I want, I hope that at least I will get the red lambskin this year. :wlae: I dream about how I will match my outfits with the wishlist bags if I ever got them!

Have:
matte black luxury chain tote
baby blue small double flap purse (older model)
black quilted caviar large purse (older model)
navy quilted large N/S tote (older model)

REALLY REALLY Want:
brown distressed caviar large coco cabas
brown distressed caviar modern chain tote
black or coral/pink cloudy bundle n/s tote

I have quiet lots... mostly in classic models.

Wish list for chanels:
- the Olsens' bag
- another jumbo/med classic in bright color; maybe red, pink, or green (bronze or gold will be gorgeous too:smile:)
- chanel in furs (don't know the model names)
- chanel expandable in white or beige

I know the signature classic starter piece for LV is the monogram speedy 25 or 30. But I am totally new to Chanel. As a newbie planning to get only one or maybe two Chanels as forever pieces, what would that signature classic must have Chanel piece be? What are the top two pieces/colors?

The medium flap would look great on you!! As for the Jumbo, you can go to a boutique or dept. store and try it on to see if you like the way it looks on you. :smile: Hmm... maybe you can bring your daily essentials too, to make sure what you normally carry fits in a medium classic flap, because while I love the size to death and don't carry much myself, some girls find it too small and consider it more of an evening only bag. :smile: Good luck deciding!!

Reactions: platanoparty
I am 4 11" and a size 0 and I dont think the jumbo looks big on me at all. the trick is too tie the chain up inside the bag so it doesnt hang so low on you. I think it looks best on petite girls right under the shoulder, it changes the whole way that it looks on a petite girl...

good suggestion...

The medium flap would look great on you!! As for the Jumbo, you can go to a boutique or dept. store and try it on to see if you like the way it looks on you. :smile: Hmm... maybe you can bring your daily essentials too, to make sure what you normally carry fits in a medium classic flap, because while I love the size to death and don't carry much myself, some girls find it too small and consider it more of an evening only bag. :smile: Good luck deciding!!

Thanks for the advice. I had no idea that you could tie the chain underneath to make the straps shorter. Do you happen to have a pic of what the chain looks like tied underneath?