Chanel Must-Haves!

enyalis

Mar 1, 2012
Hi everyone! I was wondering what are your Chanel "must-haves"? Below is my super small collection in the order purchased, but I'm hoping to add a 226 Reissue in Quilted Black Aged Calfskin with Ruthenium Hardware soon to complete the trifecta =)
  • Classic Jumbo Double Flap in Quilted Black Caviar with Gold Hardware
  • Boy New Medium in Chevron Dark Navy Blue Calfskin with Silver Hardware
  • Classic Wallet on Chain in Quilted Black Lambskin with Silver Hardware
  • Classic L-Zipped Wallet in Quilted Black Caviar with Silver Hardware

yinnie

O.G.
Apr 19, 2008
Classic m/l black caviar in gold or silver hardware. Favourite from my own collection (with silver hardware)!

eckw

Feb 28, 2015
Here's my very small and humble Chanel collection:

* Boy New Med in black chevron w RHW
* Classic m/l flap black caviar with SHW
* Zip coin purse in black caviar

I do plan to add a black Classic jumbo flap at some point. I was also considering a rectangular mini but I've decided it's too small for me so I'm going with a Gabrielle black quilted backpack for my next purchase.

enyalis

Mar 1, 2012
Classic m/l black caviar in gold or silver hardware. Favourite from my own collection (with silver hardware)!
I had to debate between the classic M/L and the Jumbo, but since it was my first Chanel, I went the more "practical" route of a Jumbo, haha.

enyalis

Mar 1, 2012
Here's my very small and humble Chanel collection:

* Boy New Med in black chevron w RHW
* Classic m/l flap black caviar with SHW
* Zip coin purse in black caviar

I do plan to add a black Classic jumbo flap at some point. I was also considering a rectangular mini but I've decided it's too small for me so I'm going with a Gabrielle black quilted backpack for my next purchase.
That's a fantastic collection! I really want a Chanel backpack for traveling, but sadly I don't think it will work for me because I'm so paranoid of theft with a backpack on vacation.

Reactions: eckw