In the world of H, self control is often overrated...

And what is in that last little box?
This is the root cause of the trip. I wanted to buy it myself when the B25 did not pan out. Then DH served himself on a platter by offering to buy it for me. So here is my new Kelly bracelet with some sparkles.
View attachment 4201249 View attachment 4201250 View attachment 4201251
I am going to wear this every day in addition to my little Tiffany. I think my SA was so determined to sell me a piece that I would wear everyday to mark her territory. She finally succeeded. And in the process, my wallet is bled pretty well too.
Let me get my jaw back:eek:

Reactions: meowlett
Here are some obvious ones. I couldn't do the one of the twillon as a suspender. The H model they used to film that is a lot skinnier and probably shorter than I am.
View attachment 4201699 View attachment 4201700 View attachment 4201701 View attachment 4201702 View attachment 4201703
Thank you dear @meowlett !!! You look pretty skinny to me and I do really like to see how enthusiastic you are about your H experiences. The twillon is quite versatile. It looks amazing as a belt. I think it will also look great as a strap in many bags, such as mini Evie, mini Roulis, Constance wallet and KP! :graucho:

Reactions: MsAli and meowlett
Thank you dear @meowlett !!! You look pretty skinny to me and I do really like to see how enthusiastic you are about your H experiences. The twillon is quite versatile. It looks amazing as a belt. I think it will also look great as a strap in many bags, such as mini Evie, mini Roulis, Constance wallet and KP! :graucho:
You are giving me new ideas on how to go to Vegas without a bag to maximize the amount of stuff I can bring back.
These are my less used wallets. Ok. They finally get to see daylight.20180923_173149.jpg 20180923_173709.jpg

Wonderful reveal meowlett, you have great taste and I especially love the halzan. Looks perfect with the twilly. The Kelly bracelet is stunning too[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] Wear them in good health and enjoy your bracelet every day. Such pretty jewellery is meant to be carried.

And what is in that last little box?
This is the root cause of the trip. I wanted to buy it myself when the B25 did not pan out. Then DH served himself on a platter by offering to buy it for me. So here is my new Kelly bracelet with some sparkles.
View attachment 4201249 View attachment 4201250 View attachment 4201251
I am going to wear this every day in addition to my little Tiffany. I think my SA was so determined to sell me a piece that I would wear everyday to mark her territory. She finally succeeded. And in the process, my wallet is bled pretty well too.

It's great that you're going to wear this everyday and every day.

Congratulations on everything, some lovely look at unusual things that are quite wonderful

So what are in these boxes?
View attachment 4201182

A T shirt dress and finally, my very own Awooooo in CW16.

I went to the Vancouver H two weeks ago with my sis and she bought the last CW16 there. I have been looking for CW16 since July. Two months is a bit much for me. But again, as I said, I have a virtual H chastity belt on. So no scoring for me in Vancouver.

As for the T shirt dress, it will be my H costume when I visit the H Cafe at Dosan Park in two weeks. I won't even attempt to cheat there.
View attachment 4201185
I love that dress! And the awoooo!