In the mood to shop and bought some ...

1. new Chanel sunnies and a Juicy Couture pair as well. I so wanted a pair like swanky's but they were sold out ... these looked good on me so I'm happy. Here's some pics of my new sunnies:

DSC_0153.JPG DSC_0155.JPG DSC_0151.JPG DSC_0150.JPG DSC_0130.JPG DSC_0131.JPG
  2. Oooohh....I love your Chanel sunnies! They're really cute! I can't see that well on my monitor, are those rhinestones on the side?

3. Love the Chanel's - congrats!

4. Thanks guys!!

honu - The CC's are in metal with little studs on it. I still want to buy another pair but I'm sure my DH will leave me soon if I do!:yes: :lol:

5. Very Nice

6. Love the Chanels! Chanel definatley makes the best sunglasses! Congrats

7. I :heart: CHANEL shades I think they make the Fiercest shades. I love the CC's and the pair you bought are TRES HOT!! Congrats!

8. i like the glasses!!
    very basic but so chic!!
    classic!!!
    is it the 5102?

9. ^Yes wannabelyn, it is a 5102. I really liked it because it was classic and understated ... it's a perfect complement to my grey reissue. But I still want a blingy pair of Chanel sunnies ... I'm so bad:graucho:

10. Congrats!

11. worth every single penny! i love blings :heart: i'm sure it'll look great on you so. thx to u now this is the only sunnies i want.
    YOU ARE BAD!!!

12. 0o00o - summer!!! great eyewear! congrats!

13. very chic

14. Lovely!!! Congrats!

15. Nice, asl!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice