In Style Magazine

Sunshine

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
I just finished reading the April issue of Instyle...its a GREAT one this month! Lots of great bags...and lots of hair and makeup stuff. I really enjoyed it this month! (no I do not work for the mag...) :smile: do check it out!

I do prefer In Stlye over Vogue as sometimes Vogue has clothes that are just not reality to me. In style is more "real" to me. I also read them all...my mail man always comments on the amount of catalogs, and mags I get! Its funny.

Did you see the ad for Oil of Olay in all the different types of bags, with the catchphrase "always in style." I was thinking it would be fun to have PF members try to ID the bags and determine if they were real or fake or an "homage" of a certain design bag. Unfortunately, I don't have a way to scan the ad.

Sunshine said:
I just finished reading the April issue of Instyle...its a GREAT one this month! Lots of great bags...and lots of hair and makeup stuff. I really enjoyed it this month! (no I do not work for the mag...) :smile: do check it out!

Great issue, but I loved last month's even more with the accesories issue. I am still drooling over bags from that issue. I love In Style with all its clear pictures and prices right next to the items.