In Style Magazine

1. I just finished reading the April issue of Instyle...its a GREAT one this month! Lots of great bags...and lots of hair and makeup stuff. I really enjoyed it this month! (no I do not work for the mag...) :smile: do check it out!

2. Who is on the cover? i subscribed for the mag, but it hasn't arrived yet.

3. Rebecca Romijn is on the cover. It's a great issue!

4. ooh, I just got it in the mail... can't wait to read it! :smile:

5. Yes, I have it, you are right it's a fab issue.

6. I love InStyle, it's my monthly fashion bible. (I don't work for them either)

7. I like instyle the only thing I could do without is how heavy it is. Ouch my wrist:blink:

8. So do you ladies like Instyle more than Vogue?

9. I do like InStyle more than Vogue but I read them all!

10. I do prefer In Stlye over Vogue as sometimes Vogue has clothes that are just not reality to me. In style is more "real" to me. I also read them all...my mail man always comments on the amount of catalogs, and mags I get! Its funny.

11. Did you see the ad for Oil of Olay in all the different types of bags, with the catchphrase "always in style." I was thinking it would be fun to have PF members try to ID the bags and determine if they were real or fake or an "homage" of a certain design bag. Unfortunately, I don't have a way to scan the ad.

12. Great issue, but I loved last month's even more with the accesories issue. I am still drooling over bags from that issue. I love In Style with all its clear pictures and prices right next to the items.

13. ^^ditto

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice