In search of the perfect shoulder bag....help!

L

leesh

I want a bag that's cute casually (i.e. with jeans and a tee) but also cute with dress slacks....Something that'll somewhat withstand all weather conditions.... :biggrin: I'm 5'3", 110lbs, and have noodle arms if that helps :yucky::P

peevenjo

O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
Hawaii
Mono Monty PM
Mono Neverfull PM or MM
Damier Saleya
Vernis Rosewood
Epi Madeline
Tahitienne

Hope these help!

accio sacculus

Fendi Authenticator
Authenticator
O.G.
Jan 4, 2008
The Wet Coast
My Neverfull MM is awesome with casual and since it has minimal Vachetta, it's great in all weather conditions too! :tup: If you find it too big, go for the PM - it's SOOOOOO cute!

Jun 8, 2006
You lucky girl! The neverfull in MM or PM would be great for you, as would the Monty GM. I cannot get it to fit comfortably over my shoulder with a suit, I am heavier than you, but a little taller. I have a mono Musette, but it would be too big on you, since your petite and it's long, not wide. It holds slightly less than a Speedy 30, anyway and is pricey at a thousand bucks, so I would really go either the Neverfull or the Monty. (they have smaller Musettes with a long strap, you didn't say size and they dress up or down and are available in Damier or mono, but I am leaning towards a Monty MM or Neverfull for you.

lvmhgirl

Live &™€ Love & Laugh
O.G.
Aug 6, 2006
L.A. and Las Vegas
Damier ebene:
Trevi PM
Hampstead MM
Saleya MM
Illovo PM or MM
Marais
Belem MM