In search of the perfect loung/sweat pants

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies
    I am in search of a pair of pants in a lightweight fabric that I can wear as sweats, casual run around, exercise bike. Think dressy cropped sweatpants. I would love something in a high quality fabric like Pima cotton or silk and cotton. Loose but not huge.

2. I am interested in suggestions for this as well!

3. I got a couple of pairs from Lululemon last year they were fine knit w/ light weight terry on the inside to give the fabric some weight. Smooth drawstring waist & a good below knee length. Lululemon doesn't repeat but does do similar styles in season. So keep your eye on their site. I regularly run through one of there larger stores to check for new styles, if I see something similar This year I'll try to post it here. I want more myself, lived in last year two pairs.

4. Try Patagonia Serenity pants/crops. Made with organic cotton and spandex, they keep their shape very well after washing. Love them.

5. I've been eyeing these Lululemon ones. I also have a pair of NSF ones from last year that I really like. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458344406.627108.jpg

6. The pants I found last year fit like these but stopped below the knee with a top stitched hem. Got the first pair and after wearing them went back for another.

7. That's exactly why I have an entire section of closet dedicated to Lulu...I have a pair of pants from 5 years ago that I love, and they only made them that season and I regretted not getting another pair. So now I end up buying like 5 of everything I find that I really like. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice