In search of Kelly Danse in SG/HK

zjajkj

O.G.
Aug 17, 2008
I tried all SG Hermes store from DFS Scotts to Taka to Liat Tower, nope. Worst of all, DFS Scotts do not bring in that version and Liat Tower no longer take in that also (they used to bring in 2). Taka also slim chances.

I even called airport stores as I am departing on Sunday, but the SA mentioned definitely no Kelly/Birkin in their stock. What should I do!? I really want one.

Am going to HK, any chances to find one there? If any kind Hong Kongers seen it, can you please please please reserve on behalf of me if you've a really nice SA? Thanks;)

I tried all SG Hermes store from DFS Scotts to Taka to Liat Tower, nope. Worst of all, DFS Scotts do not bring in that version and Liat Tower no longer take in that also (they used to bring in 2). Taka also slim chances.

I even called airport stores as I am departing on Sunday, but the SA mentioned definitely no Kelly/Birkin in their stock. What should I do!? I really want one.

Am going to HK, any chances to find one there? If any kind Hong Kongers seen it, can you please please please reserve on behalf of me if you've a really nice SA? Thanks;)

Perhaps you should post this same request in HKG TPF meeting thread, there will be a higher chance that any HKG TPFers will notice your request.........good luck on your hunt........;)