In need of some advise...

meg8182000

Dec 11, 2015
Hi Ladies - I'm really in need of some advise. I've been on the hunt for my first Hermes handbag for a while now but been bouncing all around as to exactly what I want. I initially thought that I'd like the GP 30 but then switched gears and am now in love with the Picotin 22.

I happened to go into NYC this past Saturday and had to go up to Madison Ave so stopped into Hermes to see some in person. I got a really nice SA who brought a few for me to look at and I walked away with a beautiful bleu brighton w/ ghw. The only problem is that once I got it home, I realized that it really doesn't go with most of my wardrobe. I just feel that I won't reach for it too often and I really want a bag that I'll use.

I'm thinking of going back to see about exchanging it for a different color. I really didn't think I wanted a neutral color but on Saturday I was also shown what I believe was a Gris Asphalt or maybe Etain which I really like a lot but worried about possible color transfer as I tend to wear jeans a bit.

Can anyone who has a bag in these colors tell me if you've ever had an issues with color transfer, showing dirt or wear more?

Any other color recommendations. I'm going to call the SA that helped me on Saturday to get his opinion and ask about other color options but would love to have some insight from all of you beforehand. :smile:

Thanks in advance. :flowers: